Posts: 772 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jul 2005 @ Montclair, NJ (NYC suburbs)
Dell sells a lot of items it doesn't make, including the Nokia N800 and N810 Internet Tablets. I haven't seen a lower price for the N810 than this (screen captured on Dec.17): $419.99.

Read the full article.

thanks for that price update. I had ordered an N810 on Nov 27th for $440.58 through Dell with free shipping and since the order has now been delayed to Dec 20th, thought I'd contact them about receiving the discounted price. They said they could provide me with a $25.00 coupon, so in a round about way, that's put the price down to $415.00 ( plus taxes ) with 2 day shipping. I can't complain. Now, having to wait so long for the damn thing, that's a different story.

Anyway, thanks for posting this.....$25.00 is $25.00, better in my pocket than Dell's!!

Posts: 469 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montana
Well FWIW, Dell did have a 15% off coupon that worked on the N810 during the first week of December making it $374.50 plus free overnight shipping. (Not sure why overnight was free, but I wasn't asking questions) I ordered two with that coupon which are also supposed to ship 12/20. I really hope they aren't delayed!

With the ever increasing price drop for something that is so new makes me wonder what is just around the corner (new years/2008).

I've been nudging my mom slowly towards her own internet tablet (and away from her Dell Axim). In her opinion, the N800 is the best thing I've gotten since my car and depending on what is "around the corner" she may end up with her very on NIT too.