Notices

i suggest that t-galal can edit the first page, so that, people not asking thousand time.. or else, any dev can do a new thread just incase tgalal not show up *opinion

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baem90 For This Useful Post:
wat if all us use xms ebud instead...altho it dun hav all the features but alteast its an official vers..just a thot..

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Mexico
IT's Working guys, as it comes Down, it Comes Up; at least It Happens In Mexico.

BTW... Big Thanks For All The Devs.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Mexico
Let Me See If I Was Able To Upload The Proof..

I'M just New Here...

Ok, don't know how to attach an image :-(

Edit: ˇyeah, i already've Done It!
Attached Images

Last edited by Eem; 2012-09-08 at 13:54.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eem For This Useful Post:
This is really annoying man.. Every second day, we r facing one or the other issue with this Wazapp... The reason we come back here again n again for help as we already started socializing on Wazapp,thinking this wud be grt. But no app (even 3rd pary apps) will give you so much of pain, that Wazapp haz given us.
First I tried beta ver. 2.6 from wazapp.im, the org Tarek ver.
Then the 30-Aug release, then 1-Sep and then 3-Sep ver. I initially got Connecting errod, then Send/Receive error and now this new error which I posted below ... Enough is Enough. .

"Login failed. Either account expired or you need to remove your account from account manager and re-register"

Dear experts... Pls help AGAIN...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt-UAE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 59 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
This is really annoying man.. Every second day, we r facing one or the other issue with this Wazapp... The reason we come back here again n again for help as we already started socializing on Wazapp,thinking this wud be grt. But no app (even 3rd pary apps) will give you so much of pain, that Wazapp haz given us.
Then the 30-Aug release, then 1-Sep and then 3-Sep ver. I initially got Connecting errod, then Send/Receive error and now this new error which I posted below ... Enough is Enough. .

"Login failed. Either account expired or you need to remove your account from account manager and re-register"

Lets just be happy we even have this app...its a gr8 app and if its annoying u den dont use it, as the saying goes beggars cant be choosers...so jus be a little patient wit the devs...they have been working for free plus they have their own lives...this is not only a wazapp prob, even my mum's Whatsapp is giving trouble so jus be a lil patient thanx

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdjeht For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post

U r really joking ..... right? did u read he posted before write this ....
do u know what is current problem ......with wazapp ???

let me guess: hmmmm having users like you i think ! right ?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minipac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
So is it Whatsapp related problems that we offline or we blocked? My wife's Symbian is working properly at the moment.

It's whatsapp server, just wait a little longer, just back online here in jakarta

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n9jakarta For This Useful Post:
Reply only with solutions plz. Suggetions or Guidance wont help. Thanks..

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp