Notices

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
To the forum maintainers:

I'd like to suggest that an sticky thread for every game publishers like Rovio, SIO2 and Secret Exit should be very useful for a better interaction between community and companies.

Other option could be subsections in Game Forums for publishers, so they could spread different threads for each game they publish.

If you think this is a useful idea I could open a brainstorm, but I suppose that it doesn't involve too much work to implement.

Thanks to all.

I agree, along with keeping us stay up to date with development, we can also help the developers (i know a few of them post here) with what we would like to see etc,

Heck, even have a subforum branch of from the games section?

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by Catacylsm View Post
I agree, along with keeping us stay up to date with development, we can also help the developers (i know a few of them post here) with what we would like to see etc,

Heck, even have a subforum branch of from the games section?
Hmmmm it's an interesting one....
I suppose it does depend on the manufacturer, some are probably happy with the OVI feedback and may not come in here. Roxio have been in a few times and comment on the current threads...
  • The possible ideas so far:
  • Each developer gets it's own forum
  • And/Or each game gets it's own sub forum
  • Each game get's it's own sticky post (possibly dedicated forum in games?)
  • Each developer get's it's own sticky post (possibly dedicated forum in games?)
  • Use current OVI feedback
  • Improve Ovi feedback
  • Link ovi feedback buttons into this forum somwehow....

Hmmmmm again.... quite a few random ways
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
I have stickied two game studios' announcement threads already. If there end up being too many for that to be practical, i'll rethink the strategy. Games is still at a very manageable level of activity.

If you represent a game studio and are releasing titles for Maemo, feel free to send me a message if you want a sticky thread.

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flandry For This Useful Post:
Nice one Flandry, we all appreciate it, and the Devs especially will!