i bought a pentax neoprene bag (for cameras :P), the n900 fits perfectly. And when it breaks, if it does, i'll just get another one.. the n900 is big enough to fit fine in a camera case (and that's a good thing )

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
You can get a pouch that doesnt add any bulk.

www.sfbags.com

it looks nice, and classy
Unfortunately, shipping to the UK costs a lot more than the actual product itself.

I think I will get the Wrapsol full body protector:

http://www.wrapsol.com/en_US/Home+Pa...okia/N900.aspx

With the redeem code "Chatter" you get 30% off and when you order, you help save over 500 square feet of rain forest.

Last edited by gohan2091; 2009-12-31 at 01:22.

The Following User Says Thank You to gohan2091 For This Useful Post:
That wrapsol is a pretty interesting product. Never seen anything quite like it, though I think it does look challenging to apply.

I'm not sure what to do for my N900. I think I'm leaning towards just getting a clarivue screen protector and ignoring the rest of the body, though I suppose that some sort of rubberized case would be nice as well. I would want a case that stayed on all the time, so that the N900 would be protected even if I dropped it while using it (so no pouches). I'll just have to wait and see what kind of reviews other N900 owners give to different products.

Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
That wrapsol is a pretty interesting product. Never seen anything quite like it, though I think it does look challenging to apply.
Ooh, I will have LOTS of fun applying the Wrapsol but when it's on, it will be worth it. There is a video on how to apply it from the link above.. it seems simple enough, I guess you just need patience.

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
Those 4$ rubber case on eBay (the black and the red too) are super nice for the price, they don't block _any_ features and can thus be on all the time, just add a screen protector and you're good to go :-)

Here i have a Zagg full body shield except for the screen which is a PhantomSkinz and a red back and black front rubber case parts...
Makes it look nice and I'm pretty sure i could drop it without sweating ;-)

The Following User Says Thank You to R-R For This Useful Post:
Posts: 247 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ London/M4 Corridor
Originally Posted by der_stefan View Post
Hi,

just look at noreve.com. They come from france and ship worldwide.
In case it's not obvious, the N900 case (under SmartPhones) appears to be compatible with NoReve.com's belt clip...

Alan

i bought this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280420461890

the bottom part is good, but the top part that goes around the screen bezel, is a little too fat and exacerbates the crowding of the top row of keys.

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by gohan2091 View Post
I'm thinking about selecting the Nokia CP-321 as there isn't much appeal out there for me but this is very basic. I prefer to get a case specifically designed for the n900 digitante, even if the Blackberry case fitted perfectly. But even if I did want to get the case you recommended, I cannot find it in the UK online websites.

What about the Invisible Shield? It sounds amazing to me. Is it too good to be true? It does what I need, it's full body and you can't even see it!

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/invisible...900-p22564.htm

No need for a screen protector either...
The Nokia case works and also allows you to stand the phone up on end on the desk if that is useful to you. It is a tad fiddly pulling it out of the case sometimes for a call but does protect it fairly well and cleans the screen a bit as furry inside.

The invisibleshield for the N900 is fine. New ones come with a sponge rather than the old spray which does make life a lot easier to apply. It feels a little odd though at first, alsmo rubbery, but you soon get used to it and can always remove it easily should you wish. Big suggestion though - ultra clean room and area as it attracts dust to the back of the screen section like magic!

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 229 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Missouri, USA
I purchased a wrapsol, applied it, and about an hour later removed it.

It doesn't have a hole for the proximity sensor, so the moment you make a call the screen goes black.

While application was a lot easier than the Zagg Invisible Shield, there is less coverage. (though I like the wrapsol's back film better than Zaggs).

It did come off a lot easier than the Zagg, though. the quest for a perfect screen protector continues.

Originally Posted by aspidites View Post
I purchased a wrapsol, applied it, and about an hour later removed it. It doesn't have a hole for the proximity sensor, so the moment you make a call the screen goes black.
Are you saying you can't make a call with this on? What do you mean the screen goes black? When you're on the phone, it is placed against your ear, why would you need to see the screen?