Notices

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Well, i had all kind of issues with this widget in case of notification as i stated before in this thread:
No notification at all.
No vibration.
Only vibration and led, no sound.
And also vibration led and sound working correctly.

But visually everything was always fine. Scores were always right (after the usually delay) and flags and times were always shown correctly.
So this is new. A reboot did not fix it ether.
But since its only a fun widget during the worldcup i don't care that much. Just wanted to know if anybody else experienced the same.

Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Is it just me, or has anyone else missing flag icons for tonights game. (Brasil vs. Chile)

same here as well

apparently there's no games today?? Where's the scoresssss

Posts: 597 | Thanked: 490 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
apparently there's no games today?? Where's the scoresssss
Re-add the widget - solved the issue for me earlier today...

Originally Posted by Reflektorfalke View Post
Re-add the widget - solved the issue for me earlier today...
Ahh, well I found myself a television and was lucky enough that there was extra time, man what a game, lol, Suavez sacrificed himself for the team!!!! :P

But yea, concerning the widget, it came back by itself, but I've noticed, it has difficulty calculating scores when it comes to penalty shootouts :S

Anywayz, let's go argentinaaaa

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
My widget is displaying URU 2-3 GHA. I will believe the widget and sleep with a smile on my face now

Banned | Posts: 138 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Feb 2010
well the only consolation is that this "app" will soon be put out of its misery as the world cup draws to a close, on the bright side, the "developer" has 4 years to improve it.....................but i wouldn't hold my breath.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ California
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post

But yea, concerning the widget, it came back by itself, but I've noticed, it has difficulty calculating scores when it comes to penalty shootouts :S
Yeah, that's the problem I had. The penalty kicks from Tuesday's match between Paraguay and Japan made my device beep and vibrate several times within 5 mins but I was at work and the application didn't really give an adequate explanation as to what was going on because I had no idea they were in the Penalty kick situation. Partly at fault for being a dumb American as it pertains to soccer but I deleted the widget thinking it had gone haywire and now I can't install it anymore.
Flash Memory: ADATA 32GB SDHC CL10-RA1
Overclocked to 1GHz [Titan's Kernel]
-----------------------------------
Other Device: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1653766084.png

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
I enjoyed this app, was very useful during the world cup. Are there any plans to extend the development of this app to assist with scores from the major european leagues in the coming 2010/11 season? Would be great if you could customise the no. of games u want displayed, specific leagues etc

Thanks,
Nath

I enjoyed this app very much as well, as far as I'm concerned, this was the only world cup app out there. Million thanks to the developper, I am very sad he was alone in his mission... I won't be needing this until Brazil 2014 :P