Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I concur! It's my standard hacker outfit.
I am very curious to see your elegant hacker outfit. How did you go to the prom?

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by malfunctioning View Post
Windows Mobile OS? How can you have that and "hack"on the same sentence? I'm still intrigued but more skeptical now.
Windows Mobile from 5.0 to 6.5 was hacked by the wonderful guise @ XDA. Sources were leaked, information to hack that OS was enough.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I concur! It's my standard hacker outfit.
Do you also have a burlap sack with a huge dollar sign on it so that you can stuff people passwords on it?

Let's be careful though, this is kind of off topic and I don't want to be reported.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
User, it seems that I have overestimated your sanity.

Please sit down and let me tell, you about my five cats.

Here's the tail of the five cats.

The first one is a kitten by the name of Noah. He loves fishes. He fishes on any Sundays he could and he would sometimes go out of state to chase them tails when his wife gives him permission.

Now the second thing I need you to look up on the off-topic subforum is a thread by Abill_UK. He has created a shrine for himself somewhere in this majestic park. Find it and you will appreciate the freedom that this subforum affords the community.

It's like a red light district of sort. No sane ppl likes it, but everyone knows its a necessary evil for the good of the community for every bot blooded 'hacker' to be able to let off his steam somewhere safe without the risk of injuring fellow law abiding citizens.

Lastly I need to tell you that this subforum is like the recycle bin. When your thread is chucked here, then we all wait for the sound of crumpled paper.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
User, it seems that I have overestimated your sanity.

Please sit down and let me tell, you about my five cats.

Here's the tail of the five cats.

The first one is a kitten by the name of Noah. He loves fishes. He fishes on any Sundays he could and he would sometimes go out of state to chase them tails when his wife gives him permission.

Now the second thing I need you to look up on the off-topic subforum is a thread by Abill_UK. He has created a shrine for himself somewhere in this majestic park. Find it and you will appreciate the freedom that this subforum affords the community.

It's like a red light district of sort. No sane ppl likes it, but everyone knows its a necessary evil for the good of the community for every bot blooded 'hacker' to be able to let off his steam somewhere safe without the risk of injuring fellow law abiding citizens.

Lastly I need to tell you that this subforum is like the recycle bin. When your thread is chucked here, then we all wait for the sound of crumpled paper.
You could look at it that way or...

You could lock at it as the thread is released from the grip of limitation and that true openness appears.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-08-12 at 18:30.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by www.rzr.online.fr View Post
Ah, the OQO, now that was a sexy beast. Pricey too!

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by PurpleXS8 View Post
the ultimate HACKERS device

How about the Pandora?

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
What does
TheoX =/= PurpleXS8.
mean?

But... http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...02&postcount=5

Seriously?

I do appreciate you trying to contribute and starting interesting threads, just please be consistent.

EDIT: Sorry for being OT. Can't help it.

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Good your being yourself again. Not the impersonal troll.
Dear troll, I think you misread my username and TheoX =/= PurpleXS8.
Oh really? That signature and these tell me the exact opposite. And unlike you i don't spam useless and meaningless posts and threads. Just on the off topic ones maybe.

Second of your argument is invalid: If you go on the street and ask random persons about both devices the chance of anybody giving an answer else then "I don't know both" is 10%. When your N900 was launched, the HTC Universal was doing so well, people were very happy to have a mini-laptop in their pockets running Linux. 99% of the devices running windows mobile could run Android.
Nope it's not. You just can't handle the truth. Even the endest user can tell some stuff about the n900 and not the "epic" htc universal. yet you ignore this and live in a bubble. When the n900 was launched that device wasn't even on the map. Obviously your only criterion of a "hacking device" is Installing lot's of os's. Hilarious.

Now to give you 2 mind blowing devices I've been researching about except this HTC Universal:

HTC HD2 is the true hackers device. HTC HD2 was the only device so extensively hacked and opened that rignt now it could run the Windows 8 RT, Android, Ubuntu, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile and whatever else you can think of. The bootloader of this device had enough security breaches so that hackers can home-build their own custom bootloader intended for any possible OS.
Again istalling different software does not make that device the ultimate hacking device that's just your criterion.

Now the most opened device, even more open then N900 was made by HTC in 2008. It's called the HTC Shift, and it was the 1st smartphone natively running dual-boot. It came with Windows Mobile as the 1st OS and Windows Vista as the second OS, Intel x86 based CPU and 1GB of RAM. Due to the technology back then, the BIOS (not bootloader this time) could not be locked, so this phone can easily run ANYTHING you want WITHOUT ANY LIMITATIONS.
THAT'S AN X86 BASED PC N900 IS AN ARM BASED SMARTPHONE. You claim that htc universal is the ultimate hacking device why put different and different devices to the game? did the n900 came too much for you?
If you intend to use that chock as a phone, good luck with that. it's clear that you can't understand the difference between a smartphone and a portable pc.

When replying please do a little more research in advance, or else you will just make a full of yourself. Second, anything that you point as fact and it's not based on real, solid arguments and facts is religion like and when I last read this section's description, religion was prohibited here. Before I wrote this thread, I owned a HTC Universal, I know what it's capable of and the true comparative between these 2 handhelds is: Nokia N900 >= HTC Universal.
Please, you do some research. I'm not the one who is claiming that pc's are the ultimate hacking phones. Rock solid statements right? And weren't you saying there is no difference between the multitasking of android and maemo/meego? LOL. After that I knew that you were not a person to be paid attention to.
such a shame that you research so much but yet you don't know anything.

and you should be the one apologizing for subverting the community. because of people like you, this community is splitting day by day.

Last edited by Artyom; 2013-08-12 at 21:13.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
I'm not the one who is claiming that pc's are the ultimate hacking phones.
To be fair, Theo Purple did not say ultimate hacking phone, he said device. And fair enough, I can do much more hacking on my 2.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 laptop from 2004 than on my 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 phone from 2009.

Tags
best device, device, hacker, htc universal, ultimate