Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vienna, AT
i don't know. are new message stored now in the conversion? restore your backup. and remember: use glogarchive 0.8 if you use PR 1.2, and glogarchive 0.7, if not.

all the messages are in conversation only...

i am on glogarchive 0.8 and on PR1.2

i guess live database is just not considering sms....dunno where its wrong..

i dont understand the problem. all messages are in the conversation-tool? all right. then click "archive new events" in glogarchive, to activate the archive.

new messages are not stored in the conversation-tool? so restore your backup (the db-file could be damaged at our db-modification).

i did archive new events.. but still no luck..its just now showing OUT SMS anywhere..

posting some screenshots...thanks

do restore the backup!

already did..

well, i don't know what is wrong - from here, how should i check your database? obviously, the database isn't ok. i dont know, what you have exactly done - its always risky, to edit the sqlite database manually, and has nothing to do with glogarchive, thats why i said:
pls make a backup from the file, before you use the sql ;-)
cp /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger/el-v1.db /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger/el-v1-backup.db
so, if you have done this, just restore the original file:
cp /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger/el-v1-backup.db /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger/el-v1.db
... and flush the archive ("drop archive")

thats all, i can say :-/

if you have no backup-file, you can delete the database - the conversation-tool creates a new one. but this will delete all stored messages and phone history...

Is there an easy way to install glogarchive 0.7 now that 0.8 is released? I'm still at PR1.1 and from what I understand all SMS will be deleted when upgrading to PR1.2... and that's why I want to install glogarchive first

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by knuter View Post
Is there an easy way to install glogarchive 0.7 now that 0.8 is released? I'm still at PR1.1 and from what I understand all SMS will be deleted when upgrading to PR1.2... and that's why I want to install glogarchive first
must be:
Code:
apt-get install glogarchive=0.7-1