Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by NovaG View Post
Here is the version with no background
thanks, great!

Simplico's a lovely looking theme, the icons are really refreshing in comparison to the default squircles. Great work.

Just one thing: after reverting back to Blanco (using Theme Settings), the icon for File Manager didn't change back along with everything else. I don't have gPodder or Panorama installed, so I'm not sure if the same happens to them.

Looking forward to more updates.

Yeh, sorry about that i dont know how to do it, please uninstall Simplico and the icon should revert back

Hi,

This is the great theme.

I have a suggestion that pls enlarge the call button in call list, contacts, incoming and out going calls (where ever this button is).

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by jagankota View Post
Hi,

This is the great theme.

I have a suggestion that pls enlarge the call button in call list, contacts, incoming and out going calls (where ever this button is).
The enlargement is something not everyone prefers from my experience...

You may want to search for Phone UI MOD thread which does what you want and do manual edits to the files for yourself...It would take you <30mins to do it

Since I installed Simplico and emboss theme as well I am no longer able to see my emoticones on gtalk, skype fb etc only a small red block.

I uninstalled them all even theme changer but problem continues
anyone with same problem? :S

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
in themechanger there is a button at the bottom that states fix emoticon cache, click on it and your emoticons will work...

You need to do this step everytime you switch themes...