Hi, is it possible to send SMS via skype or python to Betamax sities (with integration to contacts and conversation) on n900 ?

As far as I know SMS to skype isn't supported yet.

For betamax style sites there is webtexter in extras-testing. It supports saving sent messages to conversations but isn't fully integrated into it as a telepathy plugin.

Before installing from extras-testing read this

i might have found a way but could not test it properly, what u wanna do is go to ur call log, look for a cell phone number u dialed thru skype but that is not saved in ur address book, click it then click text message, it will then open a conversation window with the icon being skype in the text input field, try sending that person a text, lemme know if it works thnx

Originally Posted by isfr21 View Post
i might have found a way but could not test it properly, what u wanna do is go to ur call log, look for a cell phone number u dialed thru skype but that is not saved in ur address book, click it then click text message, it will then open a conversation window with the icon being skype in the text input field, try sending that person a text, lemme know if it works thnx

it does not work.