Notices

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
Originally Posted by legendsohai View Post
finally i figured out how to check-in, but another problem comes in, i cant post update on facebook but twitter with no problem.
i have had that probles since beginning. at the moment theres no solutions for this problem

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ San Diego, CA
Is barriosquare still being maintained? I want to start using foursquare but the program is a little buggy. Can anyone recommend a good webapp for foursquare other than m.foursquare.com?

Originally Posted by ktchiu View Post
Is barriosquare still being maintained? I want to start using foursquare but the program is a little buggy. Can anyone recommend a good webapp for foursquare other than m.foursquare.com?
At the moment only http://www.cotchin.com/m

The Following User Says Thank You to mele For This Useful Post:
Damn!
It seems that the new QT (or something) has bring some problems to this applications. I was forced to remove this because i have to reflash my phone and i cannot install this anymore. Its complaining about QT 4.7.4 are missing, but i have 4.7.5 in my phone.

Is there are workaround for me? Or is it up to maintainer?

This is the fastest way to check-in to venues and at least for me Cotchin doesnt work, it just keeps locating me 500km too south.

Last edited by mele; 2010-11-12 at 06:56.

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North-west, UK
Any chance of taking it out of the 'network' group at some point ? I would have though 'location' would be better ?

Hi. I had to reflash my N900. I had barriosquare working I tried doing all the above and it will not finish initializing. I went into xterminal and plugged in the rm rf code but it says that its an invalid option.

How can I get this to work again?

also how do i get these symbols in xterm "<" ">"

Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Hi. I had to reflash my N900. I had barriosquare working I tried doing all the above and it will not finish initializing. I went into xterminal and plugged in the rm rf code but it says that its an invalid option.

How can I get this to work again?

also how do i get these symbols in xterm "<" ">"
you got to push upper left symbol or one down from hw keyboard, dont remember which one.

for me BS is not working anymore, because of the PyQT versions.

this is the error message I got in xterminal

runtime error: the sip module implements API v8.0 but the PyqT4.QTGui module requires API V7.1

?

Bump on the last post of mine

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
this is the error message I got in xterminal

runtime error: the sip module implements API v8.0 but the PyqT4.QTGui module requires API V7.1

?
You can downgrade the sip module as follows:

Code:
apt-get install python2.5-sip4=4.10.5-maemo0
This should fix the problem.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post: