Posts: 9 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Kuopio, Finland
Kuopio - Finland, haven't seen any other users, but it gives me plenty of room to brag about being on the edge and having a superawesome internet tablet. I also heard that my uncle has one, he's a salesman and uses it when he's working. I've heard that many people especially when doing a job that requires travelling uses n900 as a work "phone". I wonder why.

The Following User Says Thank You to sentri For This Useful Post:
Haven't seen any N900 where I hang out in London but I work in the shallow music/media industry so as you can imagine everyone either has an Iphone or one of the many Blackberrys on the market.

Whenever I meet people who have snartphones that aren't one of the two brands I mentioned above they are always geeky/tech savvy people like myself. It seems there aren't many of us around.

I've seen a few Htc Android/winmo phones dotted about, I myself have I900 Omnia which is a winmo phone. Will be getting my N900 in a couple of weeks - can't wait!!!!

Originally Posted by Reodge View Post
I spotted someone else at the train station the other day in Perth, Australia!

I thought I was all alone with my N900 here, but I guess not

I went up and spoke to him too without even thinking ... I was too excited ... he bought it to upgrade from his iPhone!
Does this mean as soon as I get my N900 I can expect random folks just coming up to me

Alright, cool

Posts: 71 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Munich, Germany
I watched a report on German TV ("Stern TV" on RTL) last night showing the former German spokesman of wikileaks.org Daniel Domscheit-Berg, a.k.a. Daniel Schmitt was using a N900. Just in case someone is interested in this ;-)

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Reporting from Malaysia:

Have not seen another N900 in the open.

Looks like;
7/10 using iPhone
3/10 others

Still keeping a look out for the ultra rare N900! We should do one of the "spot me" contest!

I know two other people besides me that have on. One is a new employee at my work, it was a pleasant surprise and ice breaker.

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
I know that to of my friends has n900 and also my friend girlfrien has n900. Also my cousin has it and one of my friends friend has it . so that 5

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
I live in Madrid (Spain) and I have seen only 2 N900 in the underground.

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Germany
I know of only one other guy who has one.

But anyway, he is the uncontested top-wizard of our local Linux User Group, so this might not come as a surprise.

I seem to be the second one in our Linux User Group to buy a N900. When I brought it to our regular meeting the first time, I was the center of attention of the evening

As also other friends (all of them highly techie-geeky) were very interested when I showed them my beloved N900, it might be that in the next time, I will know a lot more people who own one

Meh, haven't seen one. Only two showed interest in mine, one thought it was an N97 and the other was working in a Nokia store.

Then again, I've only ever seen like two-three Iphones so I guess I'm not into the whole interacting with people because of an object they carry game.