For me the synchronisation doesnt work any more as well.

m.hotmail.com : invalid host address
snt-m.hotmail.com : invalid host address

dub-m.hotmail.com : long synchronisation time, no error message, but finally the mails get never synchronized (even after synchronisation for the whole night, without error message)

I have found dub-m.hotmail.com in my activesync.log logfile, just as Sergey has drescribed above. But still it doesnt work for me, maybe for somebody else it does.

Regards, hosick.

I have had no luck with snt-m.hotmail.com either.

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Pakistan
At last mine start working with snt-m.hotmail.com
Thanks for the help

Originally Posted by ynnad179 View Post
No errors means it's all good.

Make sure you are syncing emails up to 2 weeks back (check the sync settings) and you have emails in your inbox that are within the 2 weeks timeframe...

(if you want to sync ALL emails, use MeMailSettings)

The thing is, with dub-m.hotmail.com the device (n9) tries to sync all the time. The "cursor" is turning all day, without any result.

I have emails in my account and set the settings to 2 weeks, but still the sync function it is turning and turning (and my phone is getting hotter and hotter...), but the mails dont show up on the phone.

So I am happy for any further information.

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by BW~Merlin View Post
I have had no luck with snt-m.hotmail.com either.
Nor me, I'm afraid.

snt-m.hotmail.com

has stopped working for me. Keep on sync without any result

Now with snt-m.hotmail.com after a long sync msg appeared Cant sync with MFE server.

[QUOTE=Sergey_Kashin;1117222]answer sent as private message.

To all: that is a really busy weeks, so sorry for non-answering in the thread... Hopefully I'll check
Сергей !подскажите почему не всегда обновляется почта ,обновляется только только после перезагрузки,иногда работает не по расписанию по которому выставил почтовый ящик ,когда долго пролежит в режиме ожидания тоже не обновляет почту,только после перезагрузки но только не на долго,приходиться постоянно перезагружать телефон чтобы проверить,причем браузер работает ..почта настроена вроде правильно ...спасибо!!!!!!

Oh man,

now I really got into trouble.

I have tried everything to get back the connection, also deleting the account on the phone and setting up a new account.

Since all my contacts are synced with hotmail, of course, all my contacts are not on the phone any more.

This is really a mess. Of course my contacts are still in hotmail, but all my contacts on the phone are gone.

I am lost in space. When googling it seems that it is not related to any device, but to hotmail.

Is there any way to somehow get back my contacts to the phone without typing them?

Thanks, hosick.

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by ynnad179 View Post
Then you got to dump your own logs
Well not really, as it suggests that different servers work for different people at different times and different places. i.e. even if I find the CURRENT redirect server thewre is no guarantee that it will still be the correct server tomorrow.

And the N9 bug that means the MfE redirect is not picked up means that making a manual change is at best a temporary respite

I'm better off changing to a POP3/SMTP config

Tags
attachments, email, issues, mail exchange, nokia n9, nokia n950