Posts: 132 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2011 @ sudan
cheers ..
a great app , really thanks i was waiting for these forever !
i downloaded it and after that i wrote my number and i haven't received the SMS massage , said wait and i waited ! but nothing happen !
BTW i was using what'sapp before on android phone !! can i get my account here , or i have to signup for a new account !!

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Spain
regitedr with the n900 by voice, then change prefs.xml and open the app

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2011 @ sudan
Easy on me man !
After gitting the code by the voise call , i have to edit that file , but where i had to find this file

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Spain
Originally Posted by som3a View Post
Easy on me man !
After gitting the code by the voise call , i have to edit that file , but where i had to find this file
/home/user/.java/.userPrefs/org/peterbjornx/whatsapp/storage/prefs.xml

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
This is very easy to port to a Qt application that would work in all Nokia phones, including N900, N9 and N950. I wonder why nobody has tried it yet... The jar is not obfuscated at all (the Android versions are extremely obfuscated).

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but when using Optimize N900. I get all my chat messages in individual notifications reappearing

which is strange as when you close a chat session your previous chat history disappears but when using optimize N900 they reappear although it slows the n900 considerably too the point of having to reboot the device.

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Jigzy View Post
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but when using Optimize N900. I get all my chat messages in individual notifications reappearing

which is strange as when you close a chat session your previous chat history disappears but when using optimize N900 they reappear although it slows the n900 considerably too the point of having to reboot the device.
It is explained a few pages back, this program didn't close totally and remove from memory, it stuck there but you can't see, each time you open it consider a new program startup, if you press it 10 times, you got 10 whatspp java running inside without you knowing.

Running optimize N900 will wipe out all the background program causing all those hidden one reappear but they are no longer working cause java already being reset.

a shortcut way is to run "ps | grep java" and "kill -9 (PID)" PID is the whatsapp program using java running

The Following User Says Thank You to rayson For This Useful Post:
It was more to do with if someone could manipulate this behaviour so when we close a chat session down and then come back to it, we would still have the previous chat history!!!

but thanks for the explanation

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to install whatsapp on n900...
Can I have a jar file? I have only a deb file but I would try to test on my pc thanks a lot.

PS: sorry for my english

will anyone please develop this whatsapp more.

Tags
whatscrapp!