Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
why should I do it?!

I like the portrait mode when I can click tmo link @ desktop and read these useless threads through. nice and convenient and can be done with one hand while walking my dog for example.
i agree.......and i hope, even though silly, that the alpha-numeric virtual keypad on thr phone app can also be used in writing text for replies in these such threads.

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sweden/dalarna
iam also a bit disepointed at pr1.2 before the upgrade flash in webbsites workd almost on every site but now it just goes to 1% then sits there for about 3 to 5 minutes before starts playing

dont you guys have this problem? i first did a OTA upgrade but after one day i flasht it instead using booth the fiasco and emmc image but no change flash video is still choppy and very slow to start and some if you toggle fullscreen you still only get a small frame in top left corner this never happend before upgrde

my second problem is that sometimes when i get a call it only displays contacts number but no name and its hard to answer becasue answer button is slow to respond
thats just a couple of new bugs that pr1.2 has intruduced to my device
and i have no tweaked kernels or anything from devel or testing

Tags
hi! i suck, nice 2 rant you, spastic typing