Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by danested View Post
My fons ok on
PR 1.3 (40.2012.21-3_PR_06)

Can ypu list your version from Settings>About Product?
Maybe this is limited to a particular region...
In your test you didn't set a password like those having the issue...Maybe follow like theirs and try..

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bangalore
No not initially, but i have tried again with passowrd set and autolock set to No Delay. It still works fine.

I have had my phone come on by itself if I plug in the charger sometimes nothing to do with alarms.

I tried to couple these issues, set alarm, switched off phone, and connected to a charger. Phone did not turn on when the alarm went off.

Originally Posted by danested View Post

I have had my phone come on by itself if I plug in the charger sometimes nothing to do with alarms.
this is the bug!!!

when you plug in the charger or phone go in psm mode alarm can't turn on the phone.

and after this if you reset your n9 all alarm are disappeared

This happens with my fon too annoying, unpredictable... I dint notice it till I tried to flash my fon and it would keep turning on when I plug in the USB.

what can we do to fix this bug?
there is some Tweak?

something of you have "installed home" app screen? to set beckground and rotate home?

without home screen background set, alarm seems works fine!!

The Following User Says Thank You to dann9 For This Useful Post:
Hmmm, I dont have it set... :S
But thanks anyway

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
So can it be confirmed that there is this bug whereby your alarms may have issues due to home screen settings app being installed?

If it can be confirmed, I would suggest this be posted in the home screen settings thread so that Vesuri is informed about it and can advice on what should be done...

i have verified that if image background is set alarm doesent work, but if blur radius is set to 0 and brightness is set to 100% alarm works fine.