Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Belgrade, Serbia.
I got N900 for little over 2 years, no problems..everything is great, until one day it decided it will start lagging so I re-flashed, everything is great, I installed Power Kernel, after 7 days phone bricked..I never saw that overclock is better, Conky is saying I play only to 600MHz..

So I re-flashed again everything is cool, phone working after 2 month no overclocking again lagging so I re-flashed again, installed CSSU, now every time I turn on facebook chat and web browser it's lagging, if I open more than 5 windows it's freezing..
So I wanted to overclock, but again Conky register only 600MHz, using CPU tweek..

Does anyone has problems like me with the phone?
It's acting like it's dieing..so annoying..anything I turn on can push processor to full, even Faster app mng and therminal in same time, turned on is freezing my phone..
Is it dieing signals?
Anyone with similar problems?
Any solution or to buy new phone?

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Kosova, Albania
yeah i'm having this problem too since I updated CSSU and i'm seeing that no one is giving a solution..... I think i have to reflash device and not to update to CSSU but i really like CSSU update :S pls someone give a solution

...COMPLETE reflash.

Do not install crapware next time.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 84 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Damascus Syria
Actually I've reflashed my device couple of days ago. and updated CSSU Testing. The device is working fast .At this moment, I have 16 web pages opened lol. I felt that the battery life was improved.
I have downloaded apps of 1 GB .
I'm not sure but it seems to me that to many apps with over-filled home memory may cause these troubles.

The Following User Says Thank You to AnasSyria For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AnasSyria View Post
Actually I've reflashed my device couple of days ago. and updated CSSU Testing. The device is working fast .At this moment, I have 16 web pages opened lol. I felt that the battery life was improved.
I have downloaded apps of 1 GB .
I'm not sure but it seems to me that to many apps with over-filled home memory may cause these troubles.
okay i know without my status online on availability can really open over 16 web pages but when im online i don't know what happens browser just stucks freezes and for interesting thing it shows me also hildon-home is not responding also...... I have overclocked my cpu to 1GHz... or do I definitely need to flash my device ! srry for long post

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Damascus Syria
Originally Posted by lirikosova View Post
okay i know without my status online on availability can really open over 16 web pages but when im online i don't know what happens browser just stucks freezes and for interesting thing it shows me also hildon-home is not responding also...... I have overclocked my cpu to 1GHz... or do I definitely need to flash my device ! srry for long post
oh don't be sorry! we are like brothers
can't really tell if you need a flash.
but if you feel that your device condition is untolerable I would be happy to help you flashing it.

To be frank with you, I'm not an expert with this stuff, however I just wanted to tell you what I've learnt from my humble experience.

as I said earlier beside over-filled home memo, I think that the various and numerous unofficial apps and modifications especially those handling the system or kernels are the reason behind freezes etc../Actually I would count to million before I use adjusted kernels because it needs people with experience to handle.

Another thing which is "hildon-home not responding" this problem faces me mostly when I fill my desktop with many widgets. this could be one of the reasons behind this problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to AnasSyria For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AnasSyria View Post
oh don't be sorry! we are like brothers
can't really tell if you need a flash.
but if you feel that your device condition is untolerable I would be happy to help you flashing it.

To be frank with you, I'm not an expert with this stuff, however I just wanted to tell you what I've learnt from my humble experience.

as I said earlier beside over-filled home memo, I think that the various and numerous unofficial apps and modifications especially those handling the system or kernels are the reason behind freezes etc../Actually I would count to million before I use adjusted kernels because it needs people with experience to handle.

Another thing which is "hildon-home not responding" this problem faces me mostly when I fill my desktop with many widgets. this could be one of the reasons behind this problem.
thnx bro i really think it needs a reflash i thought maybe aletta oceans wallpaper may be hard to handle for my device hahaha i will take a look once to widgets soon i will reflash also thnx