FWIW: (in case anyone else reads this).

I got "ofonod -dn --noplugin=ril" to work after building the ofono sources from nemo and running the script from http://gitorious.org/meego-device-ad...-cmt-gpio.init

The modem was initialized from the script in $SOURCE_TREE/test/enable-modem

Took me some hours of head scratching to get this far. I can make calls without audio and receive text messages. Still unsure about gprs/utms and routing call audio.

I'm guessing I'll need to go through that whole hell of outdated pulseaudio to make calls work.

On the bright side, audio programs like LMMS and Hydrogen-drumkit are working better than ever through alsa on wheezy. Still not perfect though as they stutter on complex patterns. Wish I knew how to overclock the nemo kernel.

Still, this is new life for my old n900 and it's exciting. Thanks guys.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to radiochickenwax For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by radiochickenwax View Post
FWIW: (in case anyone else reads this). I got "ofonod -dn --noplugin=ril" to work after building the ofono sources from nemo and running the script from http://gitorious.org/meego-device-ad...-cmt-gpio.init The modem was initialized from the script in $SOURCE_TREE/test/enable-modem Took me some hours of head scratching to get this far. I can make calls without audio and receive text messages. Still unsure about gprs/utms and routing call audio. I'm guessing I'll need to go through that whole hell of outdated pulseaudio to make calls work. On the bright side, audio programs like LMMS and Hydrogen-drumkit are working better than ever through alsa on wheezy. Still not perfect though as they stutter on complex patterns. Wish I knew how to overclock the nemo kernel. Still, this is new life for my old n900 and it's exciting. Thanks guys.
gprs please then calls