Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
We're probably drifting off topic, but overclocking doesn't exactly have instant effects. All I know is there have been fried N900s, although I haven't seen (m)any reports on tmo.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
We're probably drifting off topic, but overclocking doesn't exactly have instant effects. All I know is there have been fried N900s, although I haven't seen (m)any reports on tmo.
Frying an N900 is easy because most people are pushing for max overclock, on my N900 which I still use from time to time, I set my overclock to 1ghz and i was happy.

No more no less. It's easier to fry the N9/950, but that's only if you are stupid with it.

Judging by your comments, that's not an issue.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Sociality runs by itself, it doesn't touch the stock facebook, let alone knows about it, in fact, it runs totally in RAM with two exceptions, photo caches and the config file, so it can't break the stock facebook app.

Also, I'm against overclocking, mainly cause it's an N950
Good to know

I don't beleave, that overclock could brake anything (if you do it right). I don't have any devices, which haven't been overclocked and all devices working just fine. N950 is not the best phone for the oc, becouse it is a developer hw (thanks to Nokia )

Do you know how this can be fixed? I already tryed:
apt-get install --reinstall facebook
apt-get install --reinstall facebook*
reset ./facebook

can i do this:
apt-get purge --reinstall facebook or something?

I do not want to reflash becouse next i have like ~10 apps which going to be locked by Nokia store...

OK.. Flashing fiasco is not enough!! :O So my facebook is so bad jammed... hope fiasco + emmc is enough

for sure
i bet 100 000 000 000 000 $ on it

Working.. so it is messed it up at the /home/user/ ? Now i have to send ~100x "please let me download my payed software again" to the nokia... Lame system.. Then they send me that copy+paste text which not helping at all .

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Toronto, Canada
Hey, I don't want to be too pushy, but is there anything new on the Harmattan version of Sociality?

I know you've been working hard on the N900 version, and you're a busy guy.

Just wanted to know if there has been any progress on the missing features, or even anything new concerning push notifications.

Otherwise, just bumping for interest. It's a pretty cool app and I can't wait to have a more complete version. I still use it as much as I can in the current state, which is still pretty usable.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SolarisSixth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
I thought no one's interested in it, I've been developing Sociality ever since I released it, I restructured image fetching so it's done in a separate thread and shouldn't slow down the device.

Also, I've implemented albums, and running in the background. I'll add settings config annd make a second release.

FYI, the changes are on gitorious.
http://gitorious.org/qtbook/sociality-mtf

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Definitely interested in this MAG, looking forward to next release

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
am also very much interested!

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520