Posts: 216 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mars
Originally Posted by DJJonosound View Post
Ok, here are a couple of things.

I HAVE FIXED THE PROBLEM,
Thanks to Andre Klapper, I found the links to LPMC and used it.

Can you not talk about me like that? Your kinda acting like I am a complete idiot. -_-
I have undertaken a few mods to my phone already, and I am capable of following a guide on how to do it if I need to reflash my phone.

Thankyou.
Chill man,hmm,maybe reflashing can remove those unwanted apps?

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand

Can you not talk about me like that? Your kinda acting like I am a complete idiot. -_-
I have undertaken a few mods to my phone already, and I am capable of following a guide on how to do it if I need to reflash my phone.

Thankyou.
I'd re-flash to the generic variant for Australia - as people said, gets rid of the crapware as well & it may mean when/if an update comes along, you get it faster cause you are not tied to a specific telco... no guarantees of course. (flashed mine from Singtel to generic NZ back when that first was an option)

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by ThraxZzz View Post
Chill man,hmm,maybe reflashing can remove those unwanted apps?
Thanks man, but I got help from a friend who knows a lot about unix, I was able to locate the files and remove them with terminal.

All is well and it is now like an original unlocked phone

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland

Thankyou.
Ok, maybe I was a little harsh there, sorry. But if you are able to do such things with your phone, why did you ask help for this really simple thing (and started a new thread for it) and not search this forum? It has been discussed many times before.

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by late88 View Post
Ok, maybe I was a little harsh there, sorry. But if you are able to do such things with your phone, why did you ask help for this really simple thing (and started a new thread for it) and not search this forum? It has been discussed many times before.
I didn't know it was that simple in the first place as, and I had searched around on google, which usually results in one of these threads coming up. Since I could not find anything, I though, why not ask the people at maemo.org? Cant hurt?

Hence this.