Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
It just happened to me again a few minutes back.... This sucks

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I had it only twice, and it has not occurred in the past 1 month or so. Hope its fixed in the new update, if it ever rolls out

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
With me it's a daily thing

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Córdoba, Argentina
Please, vote here and describe the steps followed to reproduce the error, any detail that you provide may be useful for the nokia people to find and correct the error.

http://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=113

I have already supplied my info. The more, the better

damn! yesterday I had this issue. I deleted all conversations and it is working then. after going through this thread and the comments in bug description, this bug is hard to reproduce.

in my case this happened for the first time. as far as i remember this happened to me, when the messages application is open and I received message alert on status bar and I clicked on the alert and found that message window is blank

I'm going to reproduce by sending multiple messages when messages app is open. lets see!

Ones U are aware of it U'll notice its been happening for a while and U just never noticed.... Most people don't use SMS thanx to Whatsapp, email, Skype etc...

Tracker has been a nightmare since back when I had the N900.

Conversations used to just disappear, and then when sending a text it would say Sending forever and never send, then closing the convo and reopening would not show your sent texts..

Same kinda weirdness occurs in the N9. One thing I wish Nokia had more thoroughly tested when under intense situations (lots of texts coming in over an hour period) ect.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

I can confirm, PR1.3 didn't solve this problem, this sucks.

me too confirm, i face this problem today and yes its PR 1.3

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Hello all,

PR1.3 and just happend to me too. Quite inconvinient....

So, any development about this? I guess not, but asking is as much as I can to at this moment.