Notices

Closed Thread
hey im so glad that the new updates have the mute option...so needed them however unlike before when starting a new contact from the list i cannot type the starting alphabet and go directly to the that contact set...i have to scroll all the way to find one contact. please if you could get that feature back in your next update it would be superb.

thx & regards

The Following User Says Thank You to k_115 For This Useful Post:
when do we expect a new version ?

Dear scorpius,
thanx for a good work.. my problems is that, anytime i open yappari, it freezes for while before becoming stable, sometimes, it does not come at all, it stays in the freeing mode and drains my battery.. thanx

The Following User Says Thank You to Benkot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Benkot View Post
Dear scorpius,
thanx for a good work.. my problems is that, anytime i open yappari, it freezes for while before becoming stable, sometimes, it does not come at all, it stays in the freeing mode and drains my battery.. thanx
I believe this problem has been mentioned before, more than once.

People, please do read and research before reporting any problems. Complaining about something that has already been discussed will not help the developer, and will more likely disrupt the development.

Also, bear in mind that this application is still under *ALPHA* state, in spite of it being in the repositories.

While I am as eager as you to have a new release, I think we must be thankful for what we have now and stop pressing on him to release another version or give a fixed date for the upcoming release.

Thank you very much Scorpius. So far Yappari is running just fine for me.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
I'm not even working in Yappari ATM so I don't really know when a new version will be released, and the features it will have

I haven't really thought what to implement (or fix) for the next version.

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2012 @ port harcourt
I have Yappari 0.27 installed and working perfectly well, then I wanted to test another Whatsapp Client:
http://uppit.com/4i237vff0xdo/whatsapp_n900_alpha2.jar
The first link there is for installing Oracle runtime
The two files installed smoothly but could not register so I un-installed it. I tried to launch back Yappari immediately afterwards to no avail. I have tried several attempt to correct it including restart and also removed and re-installed but no solution. Pls can someone help me out?

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Northern Italy
Installed 27, registration works, I can use Whatsapp again!

Thanks Scorpius, I hope our donations are making all this work worth your while.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fallingwater For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mrbee View Post
I have Yappari 0.27 installed and working perfectly well, then I wanted to test another Whatsapp Client:
http://uppit.com/4i237vff0xdo/whatsapp_n900_alpha2.jar
The first link there is for installing Oracle runtime
The two files installed smoothly but could not register so I un-installed it. I tried to launch back Yappari immediately afterwards to no avail. I have tried several attempt to correct it including restart and also removed and re-installed but no solution. Pls can someone help me out?
it stopped working long time ago. Believe you don't want to try it. It lacks a lot feature and with ugly interface

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
is 17% cpu usage on idle the way its suppose to be? thats what i have on mine

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
What should i do to sent and to get multimedia: music and video?
Mine works only with photos and pictures )))

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp