It's time to say good bye for my Nokia N900 as i am not using it anymore. Sure somebody can make a good use of it.

Condition: Very Good with Original Box and All accessories included. Has been on with screen protector and Otter box from day 1.

Screenshots

Asking prices is $175 (Negotiable) including Otter Box and shipping to all states in USA. I am not sure if i can ship to Alaska.

Payment mode: Paypal

Can ship worldwide, buyer pays for extra shipping cost.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks

Last edited by m_dk29; 2013-03-12 at 22:23. Reason: title change

The Following User Says Thank You to m_dk29 For This Useful Post:
bump..
Price is negotiable.

Any reason for the restrictions on where you'll ship? I'm interested but located in Canada, is this an issue?
--------

Edit: oops I read your post incorrectly, I can see that you will ship to Canada. How about $140+shipping??

Last edited by nicker; 2013-03-08 at 14:55.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicker For This Useful Post:
FYI, it'll cost about $11 to ship the entire thing to Canada via USPS.

The Following User Says Thank You to hawaii For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nicker View Post
Any reason for the restrictions on where you'll ship? I'm interested but located in Canada, is this an issue?
--------

Edit: oops I read your post incorrectly, I can see that you will ship to Canada. How about $140+shipping??
150 + Shipping to canada.

Can you do that?

pm me your zip code in canada.

Last edited by m_dk29; 2013-03-10 at 02:46.

Just for the record - WTB in title is missleading, it mean "Want to buy". It should be "WTS", which mean "Want to sell". It could draw more people interested in buying here, not to mention not irritating people wanting to sell

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Just for the record - WTB in title is missleading, it mean "Want to buy". It should be "WTS", which mean "Want to sell". It could draw more people interested in buying here, not to mention not irritating people wanting to sell

/Estel
Thanks for correcting mistake.I changed it.

$150 + shipping is perfect!! I'm trying to pm you but forum is restricting me :-/

I'm going to try and figure this out, but if there is another way to contact you please let me know.

Alright so I contacted the webmaster, apparently I need a minimum of 5 posts to pm. So I'm going to go look for some off-topic or welcome threads to post to and then I can pm you my postal code

Originally Posted by nicker View Post
Alright so I contacted the webmaster, apparently I need a minimum of 5 posts to pm. So I'm going to go look for some off-topic or welcome threads to post to and then I can pm you my postal code
Let me know what's the best way to ship it to you. Somebody said it costs $12 but when i checked USPS with random canada zipcode it quoted appx. $20 for 2lbs priroity shipment which will have tracking.

I hope that you are aware that i am not responsible for any customs applied on item.

Last edited by m_dk29; 2013-03-10 at 23:08.

Tags
good condition, n900 sell