Posts: 241 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
display is fixed with the new version, but it fails to detect gotye - somebody i used to know... ?!

Eyrie no work in Nokia N9... please fix the problem Elleo because when i ill user phone to write the music no work...
Thanks.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by raily View Post
display is fixed with the new version, but it fails to detect gotye - somebody i used to know... ?!
It's not app detecting but server and it's lack of features as it's opensource and made for free (Shazam and SoundCloud or cost money or paid by phone company to be be free in store). So instead of saying in thread (not specifically you but it's not first time here) what song doesn't work, try to contact echoprint guys and ask them how you can help and update database.

Originally Posted by RafaelVlmendes View Post
Eyrie no work in Nokia N9... please fix the problem Elleo because when i ill user phone to write the music no work...
Thanks.
I understand that english is not your native language (as you can see neither mine) and i'm pretty sure you want to help to improve app, as well as developer wants to get feedback. But you need to provide more info (maybe you can use google translator or better ask english speaking friend to translate for you)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
for anyone commenting on undetected tracks:

as stated before, this information is obtained from the echoprint servers. if you go to http://echoprint.me/data and accept the terms you can download a human readable lists of all tracks in their database (11mb) to see the current status.

The Following User Says Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
I found one minor bug: this should depend on either qt-components-10 or qt-compontents (the first one preferred)

Code:
Depends: qt-components-10 | qt-components

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
I found one minor bug: this should depend on either qt-components-10 or qt-compontents (the first one preferred)

Code:
Depends: qt-components-10 | qt-components
It deliberately only depends on qt-components for now, because qt-components-10 in extras-testing doesn't have the com.nokia.meego components set (it only has them in devel). When qt-components-10 gets upgraded in testing I'll release a new version that depends on that instead. There's never likely to be a version that depends on one or the other though as they're not compatible (the qt-components implementation of com.nokia.meego requires changes to the QML for the widgets to appear in the correct places).

IIRC, all dependences of a promoted package are also promoted. Just add a dependence to qt-components-10 (>= 1.0-pr0), and it will be promoted with your app. Said that, please, add support to org.maemo.fremantle namespace so your app could reach extras repo

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by Elleo View Post
It deliberately only depends on qt-components for now, because qt-components-10 in extras-testing doesn't have the com.nokia.meego components set (it only has them in devel). When qt-components-10 gets upgraded in testing I'll release a new version that depends on that instead. There's never likely to be a version that depends on one or the other though as they're not compatible (the qt-components implementation of com.nokia.meego requires changes to the QML for the widgets to appear in the correct places).
The extras-devel qt-components-10 contains com.nokia.meego. I'm sure, as I gave such option in MeeCoLay: either -devel qt-components-10 or qt-components. And it works

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Last edited by marmistrz; 2012-06-08 at 08:45.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Well, I have a Nokia N9, and none of the old & new songs were recognized, the mic works well because I can see it, but always tells me something like "Sorry, we can not recognize the track bla bla.. "

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
It's not app detecting but server and it's lack of features as it's opensource and made for free (Shazam and SoundCloud or cost money or paid by phone company to be be free in store). So instead of saying in thread (not specifically you but it's not first time here) what song doesn't work, try to contact echoprint guys and ask them how you can help and update database.

I understand that english is not your native language (as you can see neither mine) and i'm pretty sure you want to help to improve app, as well as developer wants to get feedback. But you need to provide more info (maybe you can use google translator or better ask english speaking friend to translate for you)
Sorry.. i did away and write very fast. Else. I say other day about the Eyrie no work app for Nokia N9. When i push the find music while 40 sec or 1 min the app catch me a error " cant seach the music " same error the version 0.1 . I reflash my N9 and nothing.