Notices

Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe View Post
Hopefully yes but I've been going through literally the worst month of my life so I haven't put much effort in really.

To be honest the only reason I made fAircrack to begin with is because I needed a project to take my mind of everything that was going on
well dude you have done great work so far an thanks for a lot for it .

The Following User Says Thank You to stevomanu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Mexico
hey FRuMMaGe remember : there´s no rainbow if there´s no rain first ... so i really really hope that everything gets better in your life.. you´re pretty smart so keep up the good work

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to badstraw For This Useful Post:
Successfully installed and run the program. Respect to you!

To all having error when loading injection drivers such as device not found or insmod error invalid parameters make sure you have the INCLUDED power kernel not the one available from the extras repositories.
You must have the one supplied in the rar with the drivers linux2.6.28.10power46-wl1. You should follow the included installation instructions as opening the .deb in the HAM won't work.

Thought to share this with you as it was the only problem I came up with.

The Following User Says Thank You to angelos_cy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
well dude you have done great work so far an thanks for a lot for it .
Originally Posted by badstraw View Post
hey FRuMMaGe remember : there´s no rainbow if there´s no rain first ... so i really really hope that everything gets better in your life.. you´re pretty smart so keep up the good work
+1.

Thanks for your efforts FRuMMaGe, its appreciated. Its coming together nicely, looking forward to deauth too. I wont have to go xterm at all then (for the simple stuff anyway)

The Following User Says Thank You to kaos_king For This Useful Post:
Awesome App, any ideas on if and when this would make it as a package to extras? I could have a go at trying to install but is stressfull with packages all over

Originally Posted by angelos_cy View Post
Successfully installed and run the program. Respect to you!

To all having error when loading injection drivers such as device not found or insmod error invalid parameters make sure you have the INCLUDED power kernel not the one available from the extras repositories.
You must have the one supplied in the rar with the drivers linux2.6.28.10power46-wl1. You should follow the included installation instructions as opening the .deb in the HAM won't work.

Thought to share this with you as it was the only problem I came up with.
mine is called kernel-power-flasher_2.6.28-maemo46-wl1_armel.deb, not 2.6.28.10. Maybe it is different of the version from repositories. I will uninstall it via fapman and install this deb form the rar.

Need help guys. I have a few problems.

I installed power kernel 46 and after that I installed bleeding edge drivers. Now I get 3 options in boot menu stock kernel, power kernel and wl1251. Stock kernel and wl1251 works but when I select powerkernel my phone keeps on rebooting.

I have installed FAS and I launch it through x terminal. When I open it and enable injection in monitor, it disconnects the wifi and doesn't connects until I disable the drivers.

Thirdly when I go to Access Points and scan, it doesnt scan for wireless networks and shows no result.

I had this problem on version 0.2 and after upgrading to 0.3 I am still having these problems. Someone please help me out

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Norway
Hi guys, was at my fathers place just now. so i figured id try out aircrack on his network. well first I tried a wep network. took me about 10 mins to get the key. then i tried my fathers wpa/wpa2 network. fired up aircrack, went on his pc to get e handshake. started decrypting. and started my all.lst wordlist. and 20 sec later i had the key. though it was an easy key "abcd1234" . lol.
anyways! thanks alot for this really great gui, making my life easy

kind regards,
Futtawuh

------------------------------------------
Alienware M15X
Razer Naga/Lycosa/Charcarias
Win7 - Ubuntu 10.10

Did I help you ? Then thank me ! --->

The Following User Says Thank You to futtawuh For This Useful Post:
You can not use wifi when monitor mode is enable.

You should reinstall kernel-power and uninstall multiboot.

Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
You can not use wifi when monitor mode is enable.

You should reinstall kernel-power and uninstall multiboot.
I cannot scan for wifi's on accesspoint in the application.

Tags
aircrack, aircrack-ng, epicfacepalm, pen testing, rtfm dude!