Closed Thread
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by davdav View Post
Plus, it seems he's now using my favourite wazapp logo, awesome

whatsapp will never be relealsed unoffcially it is a project failure like neopwn v2 the website is there but it has been disconnected

Don't wait for wazapp, go play on your PS3/XBOX360 and buy a phone with os that can install whatsapp

I am not interseted in whatsapp but my friendsand relatives want to contact me on whatsapp

and for people saying wazapp is for n9 and later maybe a bonus for n900 I say we own n900 years before your shitty n9 LOL

Last edited by tonypower88; 2012-05-02 at 14:44.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonypower88 For This Useful Post:
Guys, I would just like to remind you of the Forum Rules.

Several posts have been reported on this thread dues to insults, personal attacks, and foul language. It's ok to debate on certain topics but please, contain yoursleves.

Thanks.

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
One question:
What about our data privacy? Are there some improvements compared to official Whatsapp?

And thank you for your hard work tgalal

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
One question:
What about our data privacy? Are there some improvements compared to official Whatsapp?

And thank you for your hard work tgalal
Judging by the fact that it's not a telepathy plugin, it's privacy is probably similar to official whatsapps. If it was a telepathy plugin we could use ssl or some form of encryption.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
i have one qution how much smily emtion suported in our wazapp ?

is it smily emtion suported ?

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by naru View Post
i have one qution how much smily emtion suported in our wazapp ?

is it smily emtion suported ?
You mean emoticon's?

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Judging by the fact that it's not a telepathy plugin, it's privacy is probably similar to official whatsapps. If it was a telepathy plugin we could use ssl or some form of encryption.
If wazapp use SSL won't be able to work with official whatsapps wich don't use it.

Privacy is a must for me. I like the Java whatsapp port for N900 because you can register with "any" phone number. And IMEI and contacts are added manually, because phone-book isn't synchronized (and sent to Whatsapp inc headquarters). I ask tgalal for add in a future an option to not synchronize phone-book but he haven't tell anything about it. I won't use wazapp until I have that option, altought most of my friends use whatsapp and pressure me to use it too.

Last edited by malkavian; 2012-05-02 at 15:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
just upload the shitty beta wazapp! it, the size of an mp3, only takes tgalal 1 minute. btw i can live without wazapp and go for ebbudyxms

The Following User Says Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wreck View Post
You mean emoticon's?
ya emo icon

Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls