Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
just move to QML. Makes ui design real fun. No qt-designer integration though yet but you can design the ui in qt-designer for symbian, then change the imports and fix one or two things that you'll find that don't work the same on Meego and Symbian

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
just move to QML. Makes ui design real fun. No qt-designer integration though yet but you can design the ui in qt-designer for symbian, then change the imports and fix one or two things that you'll find that don't work the same on Meego and Symbian
Very interesting. Never used the symbian version.
If you ever find some time could you make a quick how-to using a simple example?

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
The thing is, I just got into it.
I want to at least complete a project on that (NITDroid installer GUI is fairly easy) then possibly jump to QML.