Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Vesuri sorry to bug you further

Could you help in why phone and mail don't work on fdb-originalv7.1a1 while working on fdb-originalv7.0a8 (Its a theme deficiency but I can't pinpoint what's wrong with them)...The tar.gz packages are in my earlier post...

The Following User Says Thank You to Vesuri For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Vesuri, F2thak fixed the problems with the themes...

Last two questions for you ;

- can't the splash images located in /usr/share/themes/blanco/images/splash/ be added to a custom theme and then used from there? I've tried putting it into F2thak's fdb theme but it doesnt read from ~/fdb-original/meegotouch/images/splash/

- I saw your magenta theme is symlinked from the /opt folder. Does this have a signifcant increase in performance?

Thanks

I don't know about the splash issue, sorry.

The symlinking has no performance benefits; it's only done that way because Store packages can only contain files under /opt/packagename (and a strict set of other directories, which does not contain /usr/share/themes/magenta).

The Following User Says Thank You to Vesuri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Vesuri, F2thak fixed the problems with the themes...

Last two questions for you ;

- can't the splash images located in /usr/share/themes/blanco/images/splash/ be added to a custom theme and then used from there? I've tried putting it into F2thak's fdb theme but it doesnt read from ~/fdb-original/meegotouch/images/splash/
- I saw your magenta theme is symlinked from the /opt folder. Does this have a signifcant increase in performance?

Thanks
same problem here
trying to copy statusarea.css from base to my blanco custom theme, but the status bar still won't change

trying the same method to blueliteinverted theme, it works
looks like there's dependencies issue on the blanco based theme