Closed Thread
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
so i shouldn't update ?? damm i'm too exited i can't even get over the update screen
I'm uploading new Qt packages right now, if you don't mind lost rootfs space, update now, it'll be recovered with the next update.

Originally Posted by seiichiro0185 View Post
execute this in the Terminal to set treeview back to false in modest:

Code:
gconftool-2 --set /apps/modest/tree_view --type=bool false
Modest -> tap title bar -> Settings -> Tree view mode does the same, no need to fiddle with commands :P

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Modest -> tap title bar -> Settings -> Tree view mode does the same, no need to fiddle with commands :P
not really possible if modest won't start anymore...

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
Dear invalids,

....ungrateful users

.....being badgered by users. Shut up.

......Everybody else is just pissing in the wind.
Wow, the level of aggression in that post just stumps me. What ever happened to the old fashioned "I dont agree with you, because of so-and-so?". Am I the only one who feels that the agression levels and noob-bashing in TMO has been increasing day-by-day?

I admit, that being a n00b, I did not know about the gitorious repo. But even if I knew that, it is too technical for a layman to easily understand.

As for ungrateful, believe me, I don't think there is a SINGLE user here who is ungrateful for the CSSU. Sure, we may be a bit impatient at times, but so is a kid waiting for his christmas present. That aint being ungrateful.

For the rest of you level headed guys, something like this is what I had in mind... but with more details.

BTW, thanks for this HUGE new update. Installing it now. And yes, I am EXTREMELY grateful for this.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by seiichiro0185 View Post
not really possible if modest won't start anymore...
Hmm, looking into this.

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
I'm uploading new Qt packages right now, if you don't mind lost rootfs space, update now, it'll be recovered with the next update.

Any thoughts on why the camera doesnt work. If I dont open the shutter it opens the UI - I see the new version. As soon as I open the camera shutter however. Crash city. I think I am just going to reflash ... This combined with the QT libs issue seems too hard to recover without doing so.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

I see no image in camera

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
thanks for update! great! still got future plans for mediaplayer?

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Any thoughts on why the camera doesnt work. If I dont open the shutter it opens the UI - I see the new version. As soon as I open the camera shutter however. Crash city. I think I am just going to reflash ... This combined with the QT libs issue seems too hard to recover without doing so.
Mine crashes when internal memory is selected. When I store to sd card, it's fine.

Originally Posted by aligatro View Post
Mine crashes when internal memory is selected. When I store to sd card, it's fine.
That was it ... Good tip thanks mate. Still thinking about flashing but damn handy to know.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Actually no, the Qt problem will be fixed in the next update, I'm still updating the packages (lots of -dev and -dbg packages, so it takes time on a 5MBps connection).

Did you reboot after installing the new camera-ui? It seems to be working on 3 devices for me.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade