Posts: 574 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ BC, Canada
I'm starting a new thread with a non-descript title. I'm sure you've seen many of these types of thread titles before.

This will be my opportunity to whine like a spoiled child and/or ask questions that have been answered a hundred times before.

The rest of you should just continue to start your own threads of this type.

Please don't add to my thread with your own rant or question, no matter how on-topic your post would be, because that defeats the purpose of having needless redundant threads. You'll never find mine anyway, because the first thing you'll do is start a new thread instead of simply reading the forum or searching for an existing thread with the answer you are looking for.

Popping in with a quick redundant question and then leaving when you get someone to answer (and complaining if anyone tells you to search because it has been answered before) is soooo much more convenient than doing a little research of your own.

The key thing to remember is that your time is much more valuable than that of the people whom you expect to answer your redundant question. Keep that in mind and the rest will come naturally.

And if you ever get frustrated, please start your own thread to complain because your complaint is much more important than all those other people who complained in all those other threads before you. And don't complain to Nokia or whomever you're really mad at... tell us instead. And don't hold anything back, because the world needs to hear your whine so that you can feel better about yourself.

and dont wurry abt makin yur post reedable with spellin and puntuation and paragrafs and extry wrds words wurds and all thatcause that take s up yur own valuble time

In future I hope to add further tips, and possibly some real life examples from others who have perfected these techniques.

If you see someone else duplicating my efforts to waste forum members' time, you do have my permission to refer them to this thread. Who knows, if all of us lazy self-centered people come together, we may be able to devise new and better ways to waste the time of other members of this forum!

Oh, and ignore my .sig, it's not helpful to anyone, it's just another kind of rant and you have more important rants of your own.

There, now I feel better... just as expected.

Last edited by technut; 2007-12-20 at 05:47.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Please post all complaints about improper posting to the improper posting thread. If there isn't one, please start one. The rest of us are tired of reading these sorts of complaints.

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Dear technot,

this topic is vry rud.i dont no y nebody bothers 2 listin 2 ur stoopid posts. ur a jerk n u nee]d to too stop thinkin ur so cool n stuff.

Also: Does anybody know how to install stuff?!!!q111? PLEASE sum1 HELP!!!!!!1111

And: Nokia sucks donkey balls. Why do they even bother selling this ****? The 770 is gay, the N800 likes little children, and the N810 beats its wife. F Nokia and f all the stupid fanbois that hang around here trying to defend they're obviously defective product purchases.

Mmm . . . that is nice.

Can Sum1 Pleeeeeease Tell Me How To Make It Work?

I Tried Everything

Edit: doh.. i wanted that to be in all caps

Last edited by dblank; 2007-12-20 at 06:00.

HEY YOU!! If you don't pay enough attention to this thread, I'm going to start another new one just a few hours after I started this one!

Someone needs to give me an answer, right now! Nobody knows the answer?! I thought this forum was to help people???

p.s. Nice posts guys. But don't you know the answer? And don't tell me to search, I already did.

Last edited by technut; 2007-12-20 at 07:36.

ROTFL ! :-)

BTW... as this is the off-topic topic... please explain how to install Windows XP Tablet Edition on my NN7700? I don't get any of this Linnix stuff...

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Oxford, UK
I suppose this is the right thread and the right time to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy Nokia New Year!! May you all get the N8x0 you are hoping will drop down the chimney in a few nights time.

Cheers for all the amusing/useful posts this last year. Reading the new posts always adds a little light to the odd boring day...

Alistair.

Nokia 770 IT2006 running
from 2GB kingston MMC
64MB swap.

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Where is my "sarcastic thanks" button?

Posts: 487 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ London, UK
Lets not forget :
"I have a lot of 10 new nokia n810 for sale. These are brand new and Made in finland.
We are a Standard mobile phones distributor , We deal with all kinds of mobile phones and laptops which are Brand New Sealed and Unlocked also comes with their complete accessories. They also comes with their 1year international warranty., They are available at a very cheaper rate and affordable price . We ship via FedEx Express (2days delivery}.

NOTE : IF YOU BUY 2 YOU WILL GET 1 FREE."

Applications I've made:
- Vuvuzela
- LTM: London Tube Map

This thread isn't getting enough views in the middle of the night. I need an answer now, I can't wait a few more hours and I'm sure not going to search any harder than that 5 minute search I did already.

Oh hey.... I just remembered another good way to get attention!

Application Manager is a virus!

It stops downloading! You can't install any applications! It's a trojan worm-horse! Until Nokia fixes their servers, it is clear that Application Manager is really broken so it must be malicious! When will Nokia admit that they aren't supporting the n770 anymore?! It is just as good as the 7710 or the IBM N-series (IBM invented the Nokia N-series).

I know the correct thing to do now that I have posted 3 times in this thread is to start a new thread with a closely related but slightly different question. But I just can't bring myself to do it.

I guess there are still other people who are better at this than me.