Notices

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
but the question is... can we play street fighter: the movie: the game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAfDR-oDa9o

Hmmm.... Tis truly the only litmus test that counts for ultimate emulation domination!

I'll have to work on this one..

The Following User Says Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Can anyone try out Croc: The Legends of the Gobbo's?

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Can anyone try out Croc: The Legends of the Gobbo's?
If you want to play this on the N900 your best bet would be to try it on psx4m using the pcsx rearmed core. Plays most games full speed with some overclocking.

Last edited by Acidspunk; 2011-08-26 at 21:35.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acidspunk For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Acidspunk View Post
If you want to play this on the N900 your best bet would be to try it on psx4m using the pcsx rearmed core. Plays most games full speed with some overclocking.
Already tried it out Croc on all the PSX emu's for the N900, it doesn't run full speed (or did I really miss something??)
Thats why I ask about this game for the Sega Saturn emu

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
[Not a rant on this emulator in particular]

Why are the arrow keys always the directional? I mean, at least for me, someone that started with games in video games, it is so much easier to map the arrows to wasd or esdf and the action buttons to the directional buttons...

Is it just me? Games that map the directional to the arrows are "useless" as in "unplayable" to me |:/

[/not a rant]

Last edited by Temporal; 2011-08-31 at 13:14.

Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
[Not a rant on this emulator in particular]

Why are the arrow keys always the directional? I mean, at least for me, someone that started with games in video games, it is so much easier to map the arrows to wasd or esdf and the action buttons to the directional buttons...

Is it just me? Games that map the directional to the arrows are "useless" as in "unplayable" to me |:/

[/not a rant]

Unless I have a Game Gripper or something, I get lost visually on which keys are my directional keys when using WASD on the N900.

The keys aren't offset like they are on a full desktop keyboard and the keys are too small for me to rest more then just a thumb on so my thumb drifts and I lose track of which keys are the direction buttons.

Two benefits of using the arrow keys on the N900:

visually distinctive (they have arrows printed on them)

They are on the edge of the keyboard (you can "feel" your way to them without looking).

But of course the best solution is the have a config screen where you can map your own keys. Emulators like Yabause, PicoDrive, and others let you do this easily. Other emulators like mupen64plus, not so much....

Last edited by cddiede; 2011-09-02 at 23:02.

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post

But of course the best solution is the have a config screen where you can map your own keys. Emulators like Yabause, PicoDrive, and others let you do this easily. Other emulators like gngeo-gui, and mupen64plus, not so much....
I remember you requested this feature for gngeo-gui. I implemented this feature in version 0.0.3-1 about three month ago...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ade View Post
I remember you requested this feature for gngeo-gui. I implemented this feature in version 0.0.3-1 about three month ago...
Holy crap!! I gotta watch those change logs! I updated the gngeo-gui package via HAM and didn't even check to see if the controls were updated!

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
worked once, now when ever i start the app i just get a black screen?

gav

edit: seems to be a bug it auto goes into full screen, sorted

Last edited by shaddam; 2011-09-07 at 06:50.

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Pondokcina AX (Jawa Barat ID)
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Looks like the daily bandwidth for tripod was exceeded but it's working again now.

In case you have problems again, here an alternate URL:

http://www.besh.com/~chad/N900_Yabuse.zip

I've been trying the game Macross on FrameSkip = 4 or 6. Better, easier to control, but still not great.

The CPU really isn't the bottleneck, since I see it not going above 90% or so when running. It never sits and stays for long at over that like some other CPU intensive emulators do.

The youtube video of Macross playing with frame skip enabled is uploading now, but I'm in an EDGE only area right now, so that video upload is gonna take a while....
Sorry.. i cant follow all steps.
Is it need to connect internet access or not?
Please make some steps in details...
For yr attention .. thanks alot...

email: jcmnerv@yahoo.com
weblog: agunginfo.wordpress.com