Active Topics

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Earth
Is there any way how to reduce the amount of vibrations in the chat? One per a certain time in a conversation would be great (cause people tend to send multiple messages at the same time if you know what I mean).

I don't know if it's only me but I find it so annoying when I have for instance the beep mode set up, not wanting to be disturbed very much, and then a person chats me and it vibrates all the time!

I found this quite excessive as well.

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by ja-pc View Post
Is there any way how to reduce the amount of vibrations in the chat? One per a certain time in a conversation would be great (cause people tend to send multiple messages at the same time if you know what I mean).

I don't know if it's only me but I find it so annoying when I have for instance the beep mode set up, not wanting to be disturbed very much, and then a person chats me and it vibrates all the time!
I turn sometimes off Vibrations for Silent mode and use Beep mode as standard (you can turn the volume down/off for that).

But if I don't want to be distracted I usually put the phone away anyways...

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by ja-pc View Post

There is no way to stop it beyond setting it to not to vibrate. Normally though, I want to know when a message is sent.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Earth
Hmm, thanks for your responds, I guess I'll turn them off completely then. I just can't get why it vibrates maybe 6 times for a single message.