Active Topics

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Bandung, West Java Indonesia
i think the nitdroid site is dead because when i try to find another nitdroid installation, always said 404 not found **** i felt want to die here

The Following User Says Thank You to VinsAlvins For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Bandung, West Java Indonesia
anyone has an nitdroid file on your PC plz send to me at alvin.self.58@gmail.com

ohh men it's not good..
my nokia N900 goes blank i can't see the nokia stating, and desktop
help me

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by VinsAlvins View Post
works, but still can't create directory..
I asked you to POST THE RESULT! Where is it? (No, "works" is not the result. What did you get in the terminal output? Literally?)

Probably too late by now, considering your later posts. It looks like you continued trying something without understanding what you were doing and bricked the phone. Most likely your root partition is full (from trying to copy Android in it instead of creating a mount point as the Nitroid guide says), and possibly some other things.

If you get the chance, start by purging the /and directory completely.
Code:
rm - rf /and

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...

There is N900 Rescue OS. It should make it possible to mount the maemo rootfs, and, for example, remove excessively large files from /and - hopefully that's the only problem.

The documentation; it includes section on "Mounting maemo root"

For future: Nitroid thread

Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
too late, now my phone was blank because that was my mistake to uncek, SSU-devel and SSU-feature and activated fremantle tools repositories

my bad,sorry, i'm just want to know, not to make you're confused for all my question that i ask..maybe i will try to resolve all problems by myself. thanks all.

Last edited by VinsAlvins; 2015-02-06 at 14:51.

Tags
maemo 5, nokia n900