Active Topics

Originally Posted by TheN9er View Post
I just downloaded your black editions... should it show up in theme changer because it doesn't after I installed it.
Forget it I found out how. For anyone else, you just have to select a color and it will turn it the color chosen with black background. Some minor issues I saw in black editions are if you want to go back to a misspelled word in messaging, when it magnifies you can't see it. Also, in contacts the Google or Facebook messaging icon doesn't show even though it is there when you click it. Last thing I noticed was the buttons at the bottom of Nokia Store were dark which is not a major problem.

Last edited by TheN9er; 2012-11-07 at 21:26.

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Forget it I found out how. For anyone else, you just have to select a color and it will turn it the color chosen with black background. Some minor issues I saw in black editions are if you want to go back to a misspelled word in messaging, when it magnifies you can't see it. Also, in contacts the Google or Facebook messaging icon doesn't show even though it is there when you click it. Last thing I noticed was the buttons at the bottom of Nokia Store were dark which is not a major problem.
Yes the black overwrites the normal version, and they look same in menu. Should I do this so you can have both installed at same time?

Nokia store and maps toolbar icons can't be changed, I tried.:/ But I think they're still usable and not that bad. I'll look those other problems tomorrow.

[QUOTE=kebbana;1291601]Yes the black overwrites the normal version, and they look same in menu. Should I do this so you can have both installed at same time?

Nokia store and maps toolbar icons can'QUOTE]

It was unclear so maybe you should just tell everyone about it on the first post (explain that once black editions is downloaded you just have to choose your theme color). I didn't know about the nokia store or ovi maps, maybe you can change the toolbar of those back to Blanco. Other than that great work as usual.

Weird, my N9 isn't quoting right....oh well

Last edited by TheN9er; 2012-11-07 at 22:08.

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Thank you for the changes to the lite version. Its perfect!
I love the black version. What a great idea! I kind of like the idea that black and regular versions could be installed at the save time.
A couple more bugs i found:
-the incoming/outgoing arrows aren't visible in caller log
-when using the forum viewer app for this site you can't read anything because all text is black on a black background

Great work, again! Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
.. if you want to go back to a misspelled word in messaging, when it magnifies you can't see it. Also, in contacts the Google or Facebook messaging icon doesn't show even though it is there when you click it..
Btw I cant find any problem in magnifying What color u you using?

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
Thank you for the changes to the lite version. Its perfect!
I love the black version. What a great idea! I kind of like the idea that black and regular versions could be installed at the save time.
A couple more bugs i found:
-the incoming/outgoing arrows aren't visible in caller log
-when using the forum viewer app for this site you can't read anything because all text is black on a black background

Great work, again! Thanks!
Well it wasnt my idea But it took a lot more work than I thought. Arrows now gonna be fixed in next version thx for tip. What forum app do u mean? I can look into it but I'm pretty sure nothing there I can do. Maybe try to contact developer and tell him to fix it. It's not right he is using background from theme but not the text color.

The Following User Says Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
Btw I cant find any problem in magnifying What color u you using?
Im using dark blue on the new black edition.

Im using dark blue on the new black edition.
Ah now I found it. It works in the "new message" mode but not in the conversation.

Thnx for d black version , it just made my white N9 the sexiest looking thing even while using it ..!!! Wanted to know how to use a different shade for the bubble in messaging conversations , like both the sent & received messages bubbles hav the same colour ! Thanks in advance !!

Edit :One more thing , the text on the proflie changer (By pressing the volume up/down button) is unreadable when that profile is selected..

Last edited by omar451451; 2012-11-08 at 10:09.

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
i have this little concern,, is it possible to adjust the frame size of the sub menu? It is scrollable but its better to fit the screen, just like the fdk themes. see the bottom part of the screen shot...
anyway, the yellow with black background rocks!
Attached Images