Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by kikujiro0208 View Post
Sorry but I am a noob... what will happen if I execute these commands? Do I need to log in to all my apps? (Google, mails, ...)
This just resets all of your network connections (mobile and wifi access points).

The problem you are describing was a known bug in older versions of the native Twitter app. I am assuming that is why everyone is telling you to update it. Did you use an old image? What software version did you flash?

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
This just resets all of your network connections (mobile and wifi access points).

The problem you are describing was a known bug in older versions of the native Twitter app. I am assuming that is why everyone is telling you to update it. Did you use an old image? What software version did you flash?
Thank u for your help. previously a 003 china version, now flashed into a 005 ap version... any idea how i can update the native twitter app through the terminal?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Thank u for your help. previously a 003 china version, now flashed into a 005 ap version... any idea how i can update the native twitter app through the terminal?
https://coderus.openrepos.net/n9mirror/apps/

Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
https://coderus.openrepos.net/n9mirror/apps/
tried to install via dpkg -i but it says,installation failed, already intalled...

What version of the Twitter app are you using? This may have nothing to do with your problem. The most current is 1.3.95+0m8.

What version of the Twitter app are you using? This may have nothing to do with your problem. The most current is 1.3.95+0m8.
i have the latest one installed... so it must be a bug somewhere and i cannot find it...

i have the latest one installed... so it must be a bug somewhere and i cannot find it...
Have you tried creating a new account? I understand that doesn't fix the problem, but it might help narrow things down.

Have you tried creating a new account? I understand that doesn't fix the problem, but it might help narrow things down.
i have changed my password because twitter asked me to, i can open mobile.twitter.com, but i cannot login the native app... strange...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
i have changed my password because twitter asked me to, i can open mobile.twitter.com, but i cannot login the native app... strange...
Thats the issue then

Go to: https://twitter.com/settings/applications and revoke acces for "Twitter on N9"
You should then be asked to verify the acces again when you try to log in from you N9

Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
Thats the issue then

Go to: https://twitter.com/settings/applications and revoke acces for "Twitter on N9"
You should then be asked to verify the acces again when you try to log in from you N9
i have revoked access an i thought that would solve the problem too, but still cannot login...the same for qneptunea...still cannot figure out the problem...