Active Topics

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Boixos Nois View Post
Only worry about the width of the case and debilinata .. ie whether there is a lot to knock ... What do you think this will be a leather case for the N900?
Very pretty! But yeah, it does sound like there might be an extra millimeter of space around the phone, which might allow it to slip out of the case when you don't want it to... You'd probably have to test one out before buying.

I should probably provide an update on my own PDAir case -- been using it for most of a year now, and it is holding up quite nicely. (I do treat the phone and the case with more care than most of my other toys, though. ) I'm surprised at how durable the elastic sides have turned out to be; they still hold the phone snugly, just as designed. And, as expected, a screen protector is advised when using this type of case; mine have already saved the screen from a couple of scratches.

Anyway, here's what the case looks like today:
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Yes, but I can not test it before I buy it.

P.S.
I have to ask colleagues in the forum who live in London or Manchester, England? If you try to phone (Nokia N900) in one of Fred Perry stores in London / Manchester.

K - Laurel Wreath Collection Shop
Manchester - Laurel Wreath Collection Shop

Address:
11 Police Street,
Manchester,
M2 7LQ,
United Kingdom

Opening Hours:
Mon - Weds: 10am - 6pm
Thurs - Sat: 10am - 7pm
Sun: 11am - 5pm

* Customer Information
* Size Guides
* Our Shops
* About Us
* Site Map

Our Shops
Fred Perry Laurel Wreath Collection Shops

The Laurel Wreath Collection by Fred Perry is the premium label reflecting the brands heritage. Authentic styling is complimented by collaboration and blank canvas projects.
Fred Perry Authentic Shops

Fred Perry 'Authentic' shops offer a broad range of product referencing the brands cultural and sporting roots. Classic Fred Perry long shirts, track jackets and bags are key items in this sportswear collection.

Please use the dropdowns below to choose a shop

Search Shops
UK - Laurel Wreath Collection Shop
Manchester - Laurel Wreath Collection Shop

Address:
11 Police Street,
Manchester,
M2 7LQ,
United Kingdom

Opening Hours:
Mon - Weds: 10am - 6pm
Thurs - Sat: 10am - 7pm
Sun: 11am - 5pm

Tel: +44 (0)161 832 9874
Fax: +44 (0)161 832 8385
Email: manchester@fredperry.com
View map
Newburgh Street - Laurel Wreath Collection Shop

Address:
12 Newburgh Street,
(off Carnaby Street),
London,
W1F 7RP,
United Kingdom

Opening Hours:
Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat:
10am - 7pm
Thurs: 10am - 8pm
Sun: 12pm (midday) - 6pm

Address:
Unit 6-8 Thomas Neal's,
Seven Dials,
Covent Garden,
London,
WC2H 9LD,
United Kingdom

http://www.fredperry.com/shopfinder/shops/

Last edited by Boixos Nois; 2011-12-13 at 15:49.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2011 @ New York City
Hey everyone,

I finally was able to purchase a Nokia N900 but now am having a hard time finding the accessories.

I found a Zagg screen shield on Amazon. But unable to find a case I like. I am looking for one that protects both parts but does not open like a treasure chest.

Also what is the largest memory card it can take without any physical modifications (IE. soldering etc) to it?

Since the last post was a while back I wouldn't mind if this has to be moved onto its own thread.

Thanks for all the help.

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by jnf1985 View Post
Also what is the largest memory card it can take without any physical modifications (IE. soldering etc) to it?
'''Link'''

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

Originally Posted by zifis View Post
I got my N900 December 2010. I never used screen protectors and I carry it in a belt clip case or the pocket of my suit/coat... My screen is perfectly shiny and without a scratch (not even a tiny one).

Note.: I have never dropped it, hit it, squeezed it or let anyone else touch it, nor wil I
in repo is a nice painting program(mypaint) just waiting for you

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90645

I personally am happy with mine. 3 for 99p delivered. I posted an eBay link somewhere in the other thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2016 @ Irkutsk / Russia Federation
Hello. I want buy screen protector and don't know what buying for my Nokia devices. I want to buy for Nokia N900 and Nokia N9.

About protectors screens absolutely nothing know and worry before you buy, but choose between the two brands.

It's Skinomi and Vikuti.

Nokia N900 Skinomi:
www.skinomi.com/nokian900.html

Nokia N900 Vikuti:
http://www.protectionfilms24.com/pro...ia&modell=3131

Nokia N9 Skinomi:
www.skinomi.com/nokian9.html

Nokia N9 Vikuti:
http://www.protectionfilms24.com/pro...ia&modell=5688

I have mass question about this. Which purchase option optimaly, full body, mattе type, anti-bacteria protection, ultra clear? And what you thinking about is PDAir Ultra clear screen protector?

For me Important, that of the stylus worked and screen protector not degrade the performance of touchscreen. Protects the screen from everyday scratches and desirable was Anti-Fingerprint. It could be removed without damaging the device screen. Since it is very responsible to me. So I ask to give me a recommendation in my purchase.
Regards.

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector