Posts: 6 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Piekary Śląskie, Poland
Originally Posted by vmajor View Post
The account that works is an @gmail.com while the one that does not work is @ourdomain.com hosted by Google.
I had the same problem. I had Username field in sharing plugin configuration set to username @ ourdomain.com. It didn't work. I have changed it to username from the Picasa public gallery URL: http://picasaweb.google.com/username. Now it works.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mpi For This Useful Post:
...could be a time for a bug report. I will try to do it, but feel free to do it before me :-)

V.

Originally Posted by mpi View Post
I had the same problem. I had Username field in sharing plugin configuration set to username @ ourdomain.com. It didn't work. I have changed it to username from the Picasa public gallery URL: http://picasaweb.google.com/username. Now it works.
This solved my problem - thank you very much!

It's probably a bug that it doesn't work with username@domain, but it's at least usable with this workaround

Hi,
The picasa share plug-in seems to be broken. For me, when the internet connexion is done via Wifi, the upload doesn't work at all, it complains that there is no connexion !.
When i'm connected via a 3G connection, it works, the image seems to be uploaded, but when it reach 100%, an error occurs.

As the previous posts are from pre PR1.2, does anyone use it this plug-in successfully with the 1.2 update ?

Thanks

Note : I'm connected in 3G via a french carrier (SFR).

Posts: 268 | Thanked: 304 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Orlando, USA
One option to upload to specific albums is available in the MaStory application in Extras. MaStory will allow you to choose what album you want a picture or set of pictures to go to.

I find this very convenient in some cases where I don't want to go back to the DropBox and move the pictures to the correct albums.

Its not as fast as 'Sharing' but gets the job done.
Attached Images

My N900 is not able to upload any pictures to Picasa anymore. Is the plugin outdated, anyone able to upload anything to Picasa?