newsbot | Posts: 94 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2005
Get your credit cards ready! itT just got word from its Nokia contact that Nokia USA will start shipping the Nokia 770 on Thursday, November 10, seven days after Nokia Europe started shipping to selected European countries.[div] [/div][div]For those new to the site, we previously created a Nokia 770 Accessory Guide that might prove useful. You all might want to start ordering accessories as the Nokia 770 arrives next week! [/div]...
Read the full article.

Can Roger survive the wait?

-- edited to add:

Original headline reads:

Nokia USA Will Ship the Nokia 770 Novermber 10

Oh no! Nokia is shipping in an imaginary month! Roger will die!

Have any of those in the developer's program living in the US recieved webcodes? I heard about all the european developers getting them a few weeks ago, but still nothing about the USA or Canada. Does anybody know?

Originally Posted by Mike Cane
Original headline reads:

Nokia USA Will Ship the Nokia 770 Novermber 10

Oh no! Nokia is shipping in an imaginary month! Roger will die!
Fixed. Sorry.

Good news!! Any idea of the cost?

Posts: 772 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jul 2005 @ Montclair, NJ (NYC suburbs)
I hope they don't make the developers wait past November 10.

(And I understand "Novermber" -- the mind is still boggling.)

You people are funny

How does a broke cat like me without credit card or bank account buy this? Would I have to wait until it shows up in the stores?

damn i have a feeling this thing is going to cost me over 600CND at least! bleh i rather get a tablet pc refurbished at that price!!

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Phil: My girlfriend lives in SLC and I was debating having her reship it to me... Canada Customs isn't kind on things like that, the duty on it would be insane; not only that, but to get it shipped safely would probably be upwards of $60-$70 CDN as well. I found a similarly priced non-mobile solution - - a PC.