Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
Originally Posted by rcolistete View Post
See post #375. It depends if you have used inception, open-mode or aegis-hack, so choose the corresping installation files.

I'm not developing Easy Debian for MeeGo Harmattan anymore. Many support questions can be answerd by other users.
I've followed the guide i the first post, also Inception + opensh + aegisctl + easy chroot. Should I try to cancel and re-install everything from the beginning?

Thank you for your answer.

The Following User Says Thank You to claustn For This Useful Post:
reinstalled everything, same error...
Attached Images

Last edited by claustn; 2016-07-29 at 22:22.

Is there a solution? What should i control/cancel? Maybe Aegis Hack? N9QT?
Coderus repositories?

edit: reinstalled from the start without inception and with the correct version of easy debian, same problem! With another debian image always the same error...help me please!

Last edited by claustn; 2016-07-31 at 13:48.

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Tehran - Iran
Originally Posted by claustn View Post
Is there a solution? What should i control/cancel? Maybe Aegis Hack? N9QT?
Coderus repositories?

edit: reinstalled from the start without inception and with the correct version of easy debian, same problem! With another debian image always the same error...help me please!
Hi

Do you use special commands for getting full root access or you only installed those packages?

Some icons and wallpapers doesn't show in LXDE
how to fix it?
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunset_Shimmer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 915 | Thanked: 3,209 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Sunset_Shimmer View Post
Some icons and wallpapers doesn't show in LXDE
how to fix it?
For the icons, check, which icon theme is used!
I don't remember where it is, but somewhere in the LXDE "Start" menu you should find an option to configure themes.
Then, also check if the packages hicolor-icon-theme and lxde-icon-theme are installed!

For the desktop wallpaper, check in pcmanfm's settings (the file manager) if it is set to "manage the desktop"!

These are at least the reasons I've come across that would explain why your desktop looks the way it does.
I find it odd though, that you have all three problems at once, so there might be a different reason.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sulu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sulu View Post
I don't remember where it is, but somewhere in the LXDE "Start" menu you should find an option to configure themes.
Then, also check if the packages hicolor-icon-theme and lxde-icon-theme are installed!

For the desktop wallpaper, check in pcmanfm's settings (the file manager) if it is set to "manage the desktop"!

These are at least the reasons I've come across that would explain why your desktop looks the way it does.
I find it odd though, that you have all three problems at once, so there might be a different reason.
how can i install the packages?there is 404 error with almost all the paxkages in apt-get

Tried.No use.But thanks.

Tried to run gui in terminal.Found error message:
Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon '<This is the icon's name that isn't needed to solve the problem>.' for stock: Unrecognized image file format