Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Istanbul TURKEY
But now it doesn't accept pin code.. It says" unable to authorize with tweetian. please sign in and enter the correct pin code" but i write the correct numbers already

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by gkhnkrts7 View Post
But now it doesn't accept pin code.. It says" unable to authorize with tweetian. please sign in and enter the correct pin code" but i write the correct numbers already
reset twitter account information at settings, and login again

Last edited by Custodian; 2013-06-18 at 20:25.

I had to do it a couple of times with the previous version, partially because it would crash and loading it up it wouldn't use the same PIN code.

My own personal issue is that I can't figure out how to task-switch and close the program properly. Also, it seems to not update the tweet location because I have to scroll up past stuff I read days ago.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheLongshot For This Useful Post:
Now i can use the pro trying to understand what can i do with this pro.. Thanks for your efforts to help my installation

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Now i can use the pro trying to understand what can i do with this pro.. Thanks for your efforts to help my installation
The first thing to do is switch to light theme at settings, so less icons will be shown as red squares

Yes, it is more goodlooking with light teme

bingo!

'apt-get install qt-components-10-com-nokia.meego-1.1-compat' still didn't work, but after nelisquare was installed, 1.8.1 installing and logging in with the PIN was no problem. I removed nelisquare again and tweetian doesn't seem to be affected.

This is under maemo7.2+thumb1 flavor:testing KP52. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
reset twitter account information at settings, and login again
Can you explain in a bit more detail what settings to reset, are these settings on my actual Twitter account? I can't get to any settings on Tweetian until I've logged in?

I'm getting the unable to verify pin etc....

I think the problem maybe that after clicking on Sign In in Tweetian, Tweetian shuts down in the background?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Rseolved by never letting Tweetian go into the background. Just read a post from yesterday, understand you're aware of the issue.

I'm going to have a play. Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to ziggadebo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 139 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Oulu, Finland
Hiya. Unfortunately, the -maemo1 beta still crashes/vanishes after being in the background for 15 seconds.

The Following User Says Thank You to Raimu For This Useful Post:

Tags
awesome, awesomeness, n900 apps, social, twitter