I just updated it from 21.2011.38-1maemo1.2 version to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo2.1 version and now it works =)

Hope this is the right place ... I recently discovered Theme Customizer and wanted to adjust app shortcut size, but the option is grayed out. According to the author of Theme Customizer this function is not supported by CSSU hildon-desktop (posting).
Could it be implemented in the future? I'd love to have smaller app shortcuts to get more apps on one desktop!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daniel_m For This Useful Post:
There is an issue i searched for in this thread but haven't found an answer for:

Is it possible to set a wallpaper for a desktop to change when the device rotates?

i tried setting a wallpaper while in landscape mode, then rotated to portrait and set another wallpaper and expected that the images will switch with the device's change of orientation.

Is this behavior supported?

Originally Posted by daniel_m View Post
Hope this is the right place ... I recently discovered Theme Customizer and wanted to adjust app shortcut size, but the option is grayed out. According to the author of Theme Customizer this function is not supported by CSSU hildon-desktop (posting).
Could it be implemented in the future? I'd love to have smaller app shortcuts to get more apps on one desktop!
Install the Version 66 of theme customizer and you will be able to change it.

Originally Posted by impeham View Post
There is an issue i searched for in this thread but haven't found an answer for:

Is it possible to set a wallpaper for a desktop to change when the device rotates?

i tried setting a wallpaper while in landscape mode, then rotated to portrait and set another wallpaper and expected that the images will switch with the device's change of orientation.

Is this behavior supported?
The CSSU (testing flavor) has the portrait wallpaper option. But it is disable by default.

You need to install a gconf editor. After that, you can enable the portrait desktop with the following command:

gconftool-2 --set /apps/osso/hildon-desktop/portrait_wallpaper -t bool true

The Following User Says Thank You to Brian_7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
..cant make it work...my portrait walpaper always stays black..help

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
..cant make it work...my portrait walpaper always stays black..help
You do go to portrait mode and then change the wallpaper right?

i have cssu testing..reinstalled hildon desktop..enabled portrait wallpaper in gconf..rebooted..several times actually..my portrait wallpaper is black..i go to image viewer, pic a picture, turn the phone in portrait and set the picture to background...and the picture apears in landscape...portrait stil black ..what am i doing wrong?

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
i have cssu testing..reinstalled hildon desktop..enabled portrait wallpaper in gconf..rebooted..several times actually..my portrait wallpaper is black..i go to image viewer, pic a picture, turn the phone in portrait and set the picture to background...and the picture apears in landscape...portrait stil black ..what am i doing wrong?
Be in portrait. Press the screen so you can press desktop menu (or what itīs called in English) Then you should press change background and from there change wallpaper. Not from the image viewer.

done..just changed my landscape..portrait persists in being black