Active Topics

Hello there,

When I try to open some websites (not all) I get an error "secure connection failed". I tried different browsers (system, Opera, Firefox, QmlMozBrowser) and the effect is the same. What's important, this problem appeared week or two ago - earlier I was able to open almost all websites I've wanted and now some of them are not available from my N9....

Could somoeone tell me what can I do to be able to browse the web normally, as I did before?

Oh, of course websites which I can't open on N9 normally works on PC or Android phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to metal0 For This Useful Post:
I had this problem to with websites like rootclaim.com and hoover.org, as examples for others . . .

The Following User Says Thank You to AdaBwana For This Useful Post:
Anyone? Anything? Any solutions, suggestions? No one's had similar problem?

I am seriously thinking about saying goodbye to my N9....

A lot of N9 CA Certs must have lapsed by now and adding one of your own was always horrific, so just have to accept the passing of time. Ironically very easy to replace certificates upon later Symbian devices, but browsing experience woeful.

Could You tell me more about adding my own Certs? Or give me some links (instructions, hints & tips)? Maybe I'll try it myself. Or actually it's time to say goodbye... Anyway, thanks for Your reply.

Community Council | Posts: 677 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
example site?

telix.pl
spidersweb.pl

Originally Posted by metal0 View Post
Could You tell me more about adding my own Certs? Or give me some links (instructions, hints & tips)? Maybe I'll try it myself. Or actually it's time to say goodbye... Anyway, thanks for Your reply.
Here is an example
https://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?...24&postcount=6

The Following User Says Thank You to nieldk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
A friend of mine's getting something like a 404 error while trying to open paczaizm.pl, both with the stock browser and snowfish. That's really weird.

Projects no longer actively developed: here