Active Topics

I have purchased phones from them, but I've done it over the phone so I don't have any experience with them on their website.

Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by warrentaye View Post
Like I replied on the other thread

Not a chance, this company is known to be fraudulent, Also the price is ridiculous

I think not . .
...and they're advertising: "CLICK HERE TO GET THE MEMORY CARD FOR NOKIA N9"

So they have the only N9 with a microSD slot, which explains why it costs ~$450 more than it should.

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ San Fran
It sucks that as of yet, there is no reasonably priced way to obtain an n9 in the US.

It sucks that as of yet, there is no reasonably priced way to obtain an n9 in the US.
I hear you. I'm very close to giving up.

Originally Posted by unfuccwittable View Post
I hear you. I'm very close to giving up.
They might be a way by next week how much are you looking to pay ?

There was this one site I called they stated that they had like 3 it was the 16 gb and they ship to USA. I think it was like 670usd was going to get it but wanted the 64 gb.

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ San Fran
Originally Posted by law138 View Post
There was this one site I called they stated that they had like 3 it was the 16 gb and they ship to USA. I think it was like 670usd was going to get it but wanted the 64 gb.
Which site is this?

also Simply electronics did say they had in stock, I am still wary, but the price was one of the better ones seen. around 700ish if i remember.

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Brooklyn
hi

some words about obtaining N9s in the USA.

do not pay less then $USA 700 for the N(/16G; i'm willing to bet you will get ripped off if you do. i have already tracked down all the clowns that appear in the shopping results at google, particularly the ones at eCrater; Cells4u may or may not be reliable.

here are the three vendors i would recommend. the only one that i have had dealings with in the past is mobile city; i live three subway stops away, and this is where i bought my n900 as well as the x3 that i'm currently using, and a bunch of other parts as well.

www.simplyelectronics.net - lists a number of N9/16G in stock
www.expansys-usa.com - lists a number of 16g/64g as pre-order, but notably lists a cyan 64g, which as we all know based on the part numbers does not exist
www.mobilecityonline.com - lists only N9/16g. i spoke with them yesterday and they did had no idea regarding arrival times

furthermore, nokia.mx does not yet list the phone as available there.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasteroid For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Lausanne, CH
Originally Posted by delmar View Post
I'm also waiting and pissed (have preordered at highdefinition the 64 GB black for "only" 659 CHF). They now will get some from the deliverer in Oct. 14 and then 18, but seems be only 16GB).

Hope when they will get it they will also sold it to me at the price mentioned above, because now they have increased all the prices an they are:
595,95 CHF 16 GB cyan
598,95 CHF 16 GB magenta
639,00 CHF 16 GB black
709,00 CHF 64 GB black
For what it's worth, I have been to two mobilezone stores on Monday and today in Zürich. Both shops have only mock-ups on display, but claimed that they will get in a new shipment in the next few days. In both stores I was also promised an actual device on display next week... In any case, they only sell the 16GB versions (so far) for CHF 649.95

Otherwise, digitec has all four version listed in their online shop, but they are still listed as available between mid to late october.

The Following User Says Thank You to demirole For This Useful Post:
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Italia
http://www.digitec.ch/

649 CHF for the N9 black 64G

The Following User Says Thank You to cipper For This Useful Post:

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge