Notices

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ | MAD | MEX | MOW |
i've added configuration parameters to the wiki for service provider simyo spain... =)

Can anyone help I've previously had the fmms working fine but after the last update it won't work.

I now have VERSION 1.0.4

I've tried re installing both the Fpan and fMMS I've followed every video link avavlible and when I try to configure there is now no option to enter resize image or my phone number.

I have also tried without as I read that on version you now didn't need to use this

I now keep getting this error message - golbal name 'magic' is not defined

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
@libby191
Care to read 5-10 last messages in thread where you managed to write your post

I also had the problem with the "global name "magic""-error message after the update, until I set "Connection mode" to Havoc, under Configuration.
Now I can both send and recieve MMS again. ^_^

Posts: 547 | Thanked: 1,383 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
uploaded 1.0.5 to devel and garage which should make polite/rude modes work again

Problem with fMMS? Run in x-terminal: cp /tmp/fmms.log /home/user/MyDocs/
After that you'll see fmms.log in filemanager or when you connect the device to your desktop as a mass storage device.
E-mail the log to me, if you don't have the email address, drop me a PM. Thanks!

fMMS - MMS for your N900
fAPN - GUI for adding a new GPRS APN
If you like this post, don't be shy to thank me -->

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frals For This Useful Post:
Hi
I'm trying to use fmms with TIM Italian operator.
I got the settings from the wiki:

TIM Italy

* Connection Name: TIM MMS
* Connection Type: GPRS
* Access Point Name: mms.tim.it
* User Name: (leave blank)
* Password: (leave blank)
* Use Proxy: Yes
* HTTP Proxy: 213.230.130.89
* Port Number: 80
* MMSC: http://mms.tim.it/servlets/mms
* Resize Image: Medium (320)
* Your Phone Number: (Your Phone Number)

I actually don't have "Connection Type", and from what I understand I don't need to use fapn, right?

Well, after the configuration is saved, when I send an MMS I'm asked for the connection to select, and I select my GPRS connection, but it simply times out...

HI i might be being really thick but I've done everything and I still have no options to add my phone number or resize in the configuration i've tried every option polite rude havoc and updated to the latest version
Please help

Originally Posted by lorebett View Post
Hi
I actually don't have "Connection Type", and from what I understand I don't need to use fapn, right?

Well, after the configuration is saved, when I send an MMS I'm asked for the connection to select, and I select my GPRS connection, but it simply times out...
and by the way, If I configure an APN in the fmms configuration dialog, why does it ask for a connection? Shouldn't it use the configured APN?

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Atlanta, ga
i jus upgraded to 1.0.4 and now im getting errors. how can i get the version before that?

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ space coast
Originally Posted by frals View Post
uploaded 1.0.5 to devel and garage which should make polite/rude modes work again
try the above

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez, fmms, mms, mms config, n900, python