hello fellow n900 users. i (insert manner of phone acquisition here) my phone and overall i must say that that i (insert summary of disappointment here). I am most dissatisfied with (insert disappointment here). I have been a nokia fan sice (insert first phone model here) and when i first heard about this device i sold my (insert previous phone here). what a big mistake. how can such an expensive device not (insert phone feature here) when my old/my friend's (insert other phone model here) was able to do this with no problems. (statement about how this whine is different from previous whines). (final sentence to nokia about how this device is not acceptable)

(response about how you did not do your research)

(back and forth bickering about the product for at least 5 pages)

new thread started with subject line: (insert disappointment here)

Posted from my N900.

Last edited by roger_27; 2010-03-22 at 14:12.

The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to roger_27 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Is this a joke?

Originally Posted by steev182 View Post
Is this a joke?
erm....
is THIS a joke? :0/

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to baron von bubba For This Useful Post:
Posts: 41 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland, Aaland Islands
Originally Posted by roger_27 View Post
hello fellow n900 users. i (insert manner of phone acquisition here) my phone and overall i must say that that i (insert summary of disappointment here). I am most dissatisfied with (insert disappointment here). I have been a nokia fan sice (insert first phone model here) and when i first heard about this device i sold my (insert previous phone here). what a big mistake. how can such an expensive device not (insert phone feature here) when my old/my friend's (insert other phone model here) was able to do this with no problems. (statement about how this whine is different from previous whines). (final sentence to nokia about how this device is not acceptable)

Posted from my N900.
Well played sir!

The Following User Says Thank You to snookh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Maybe THIS is a joke?

Dum-dum-duuuum

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by roger_27 View Post

Posted from my N900.

In the old days we used to call this Drink !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany , Thüringen
Sorry but this isnt funny you fool around about the fact that many users arent happy with the device.. who are you that you can do that?

As a good community they should listen what the users dont like or what problems they have .. but dont feed trolls seems to be the only answer here..

I have my n900 since december last year and sure i like it but sometimes its still hanging up , is unreponsive when i press a button , the phone calls are sometimes terrible *too quite suddenly i cant hear my call partner* or the call just hangs up especially when the power is low *25%*.. I worked for 2 Years as Support Engineer but i cant catch the Errors they are mostly not reproduceable .. so i wont open a bug ..

Sometimes i ask myselfe if the "dont feed Trolls" Members here do have the same Device like me..

I wont start to talk about the livecycle of the Device if Meego is not comming out for it.. or why the users of the Nokia Flagship Device need to buy a Naviation Software when all other Users with a older Nokia Phone getting this for Free..

Now you can call me a troll if you like..

crown77

Last edited by crown77; 2010-03-22 at 14:30.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crown77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 219 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by crown77 View Post
or why the users of the Nokia Flagship Device need to buy a Naviation Software when all other Users with a older Nokia Phone getting this for Free..
I think the problem is that Nokia really has no flagship device. N900 is not meant to be one, and N97 doesn't meet the standards of competitors.

The Following User Says Thank You to naabi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany , Thüringen
Originally Posted by naabi View Post
I think the problem is that Nokia really has no flagship device. N900 is not meant to be one, and N97 doesn't meet the standards of competitors.
i agree naabi but then they shouldnt do this type of marketing ..

Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
If PR1.2 doesn't come with full portrait and MMS, both of which have been repeatedly confirmed as not coming until MeeGo, if at all, I'm going to (insert pathetic threat here) until those (insert unnecessary insult)s at Nokia cave in to our demands.

In the meantime, I've sold my N900 and told my (insert total number of friends) influential colleagues to never purchase anything from Nokia again.

What a complete load of (insert misspelled abuse)

The Following User Says Thank You to vitaminj For This Useful Post:

Tags
belong to us, satire rocks