Originally Posted by Hossie View Post
There seems to be a new twitter widget by Nokia, for me it doesn't show up in the store.

Code:
apt-get install feedservice-plugin-twitter2
Sort by new apps

Originally Posted by oskarmat View Post
funny, very funny.
Did you also download the game "kill the troll"? I love it
so whenever someone writes something u don't like, u start with the troll thing and nokia starts with the 'it's not a phone it's a pc' well face it N900 users which sadly am an owner of one too, N900 is a fast and nice phone without matching applications developped by giant manufacturers, not some kids on tool kits. and to save you all the trouble of saying buy a gay phone or whatver, i already have an iphone and it's equally fast and loaded with appps that ovi are promissing to deliver somertime next year (27 May).

troll says: nokia n900 sucks and is a total waste of money

Anybody know what the time and date is in Nokia land at the moment?

How long until they catch up to the 27th of May?

sign*....im tired to waiting for Nokia...i swear in the future if i get a new phone...it will not ever be Nokia's phone....!!!

Yesterday, June 1st (in dubai) ovi released level 1 pack for angry birds for less than 1$ in local currency. no other applications released. this is good i purchased n downloaded the game. something is better than nothing.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Kampala, Uganda
Hi i'm having a problem trying to sign in using the twitter widget.. it keeps telling me the username and password not validated. user name or password does not match. yet when i login directly on the twitter site it works and the same user name and password i use works with witter perfectly..

" Live Life To The Max"

Originally Posted by winet05 View Post
yet when i login directly on the twitter site it works and the same user name and password i use works with witter perfectly..
On August 31st Twitter changed its auth mechanism: http://blog.twitter.com/2010/08/twit...and-oauth.html
Probably this app doesn't work with Oath, does it?

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Slovakia, Žilina
Kroll in OVI