Notices

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
sience last night...

everytime i go to www.facebook.com i get redirected to m.facebook.com... and i hate that m site... cant use chat n stuff... i like the full version of it...

only way to go to full site now is to scrool down on m.facebook.com... select TOUCH version.. then scrool down again.. and there select FULL SITE...

then i tried to add to favourites that full site... but again i get redirected to m...

wtf?

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
same here

The Following User Says Thank You to pwannell For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
The thread "m.facebook.com redirection" with two three posts has been merged into this thread.

i had this problem about a month back after i installed facebrick. so i uninstalled facebrick and the problem was gone. but now it has started again and i dont know the cause this time.

Okay, here's the problem

I got used to www.facebook.com on n900 as it is on the PC.

However, all of the sudden, facebook started to notice the machine called n900, so they keep redirecting me to 'm.facebook.com' (for moblie - looked weird) even though i typed www.facebook.com.

Anyone has any suggestion for me to get back to what i like, facebook.com?

Thx

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
Search the forums. The solution is there.

The thread "Facebook Troubleshoot" with two posts has been merged into this thread.

Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
please merge wirh other facebook thread.

The thread "How to stop N900 to redirect me to 'm.facebook.com?'" with three posts has been merged into this thread.

Originally Posted by felbutss View Post
please merge wirh other facebook thread.
T'would make more sense to issue such a request via "Report This". By the time I see your post in the duplicate thread, well, obviously, I've already found the duplicate thread on my own.

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2010-05-24 at 01:00. Reason: mergity merge