Notices

Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
0.0.13 changelog:
- added sbb.ch backend
Sorry for being 2 months late, I missed that update back then. But now, I bow before the almighty smurfy
Thank you VERY much for doing this, a great service for all Swiss Maemo users!

Now we only need the "take me home" button for feature parity with the iPhone :-) For this, the user defines his home address/station then the app uses the GPS to find the closest station to the current location and routes from there to home (of course comparing the results of the 3 closest stations ;-)
Does the backend offer GPS / address lookup?

"the idea of truly having a computer in your pocket just moved a big step closer."

The Following User Says Thank You to twaelti For This Useful Post:
hey,

Im having problems with add-to-calender again. All was working fine with 0.0.15, how ever it stopped working in 0.0.16 again. New entrys now get added to the chosen calender, but allways to the 1970-01-01.

Thx for the great update !
GPS is working fine now again and the "remember last station" function rockz too.
Keep up the good work smurfy !

The Following User Says Thank You to NokiaRocks For This Useful Post:
@twaelti

No i only get a list of stations in range

@nebel

i will check that.

@NokiaRocks

thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
Got a problem now :P
Wenn ich weitere Strecken eingebe geht das App einfach zu. Woran kann denn das liegen ?

@NokiaRocks:

seams like an app crash

i tested various connections and i got no crash.
is it simple on all connections you enter or just a few?

if possible can you provide me with the start and end station the error occured with?

The Following User Says Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
First things first: I love this piece of software. Even more since the inclusion of calendar export! Thanks a lot.

However, I have one little idea for improvement. In my opinion, the button for choosing if the time set will be used for departure or arrival could switch between both options without the dialog coming up. Or is it just me, who can not imagine a third option here ?

Thanks for listening .

boudjere

Tested now again and it's not crashing anymore.
Not sure why it did before.

@boudjere:

good idea, i will add this in a later version

@NokiaRocks:

the parser should normaly not crash, but if the site contains some stuff the parser is not prepared for, there is the possibility to crash.

to reproduce the crash i need as many infos i can get. (time, date, from and to station...) and sometimes i also must test it in the same timeframe.

Hi Smurfy,

Thank you very much for implementing the auto-populating of last search, this feature allows me to make a spot decision if the train in the platform will arrive quicker then some other later train.

10 out of 10
thank you
hey on my signature there is a link to some really cool freeware icons that you might be able to use in your tool, check it out