Bug:
- Cannot create a youtube account with google credentials.

Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
Have you tried FasterN9? It seamed to fix my slow keyboard.
Yeah, I'm looking into that but then I read about the reboot loops some are having and I don't know if I am brave enough to go through with that. I might try it though if the problem with the swype keyboard persists.

Unable to change username in the account setup when the name is already set. For po3 email.

Originally Posted by trayhoper View Post
Second time : "Can't type comma in DNS server settings." Try to change your dns.
Sorry about that trayhoper, its up now.

Originally Posted by Deltor26 View Post
Yeah, I'm looking into that but then I read about the reboot loops some are having and I don't know if I am brave enough to go through with that. I might try it though if the problem with the swype keyboard persists.
Deltor, I have not had that problem. But make sure you get 9.7 not 9.4 which is on the start page. 9.7 is somewhere later in the thread. But it is worth it. However after uninstalling before upgrading to pr1.3 I did get malf but I had already backed up my data so it was all good.

Originally Posted by specc View Post
Unable to change username in the account setup when the name is already set. For po3 email.
Is this a bug? Please elaborate, is it only for a certain type of email account or for all?

Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
Is this a bug? Please elaborate, is it only for a certain type of email account or for all?
pop3 accounts. When you first set up your account it works fine. I discovered it when I misspelled my user name and wanted to change it. The window where the user name is, is not responding to taps, but looks OK.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
specc you mean the mailbox name? it works fine on my pop3 mail account...

no, the user name. The name you use to log into your pop3 account.

When I click on someone names on the message application there numbers that have been synced from Facebook don't show up

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ Alexandria, VA, USA
As I explain in this thread, my PR1.3 N9's CalDAV client might not be in compliance with the CalDAV specification. It could not delete calendar events stored on my DAViCal CalDAV server. When it attepts to delete a calendar entry, it sends a DELETE message with an empty message body. DAViCal rejects this as an ill-formed message. To be compliant, the CalDAV client must send the DELETE message without any body at all. A simple DAViCal patch fixes the issue for my server. I don't know if other servers behave this way.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
This is decent idea but aren't you inevitably going to be doubling-up on many bugs that are already doco'd in the tracker & the dev sub-forum?*
This should just be focussing on the new bugs/regressions that have arisen since PR1.3...
To avoid others I guess you'll have to cross-reference against the tracker & the dev forum, or users that still have PR1.2. (ideally clean flashed)

*that's been the place to report bugs since the tracker was closed a few weeks after PR1.2

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-07-19 at 21:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: