Wireless charging is the bees knees! I don't care who uses it or on what device, EVERYTHING should have it!

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
Napoleon Dynamite currently narrating...

appart from the mega super quad core i don't see anything outstanding nothing 2011 devices already not have.

I hope Note2 suprise me more than this.

I hope Sammy is prepared to get sued by Nokia. The design is a C7/701 clone. I guess they can't innovate.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
still multi tasking is a question? N900 & N9 rocks!

That video has 15minutes of intro to it. I was ready to turn it off until I saw Suzi Perry come on stage

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dublin
It's not cutting edge design but it's pleasant on the eye and no doubt a beast under the hood. Be interesting to see if claims about power consumption are true.

Overall i'm becoming more and more impressed with Samsung, they don't sit back and dwell too long on any device. 1-2 years and a clear successor is launched. The way it should be as they have a few different areas covered with the Note etc..

I will never buy a Windows Phone but i am a sucker for punishment and will most likely buy another Nokia device at some point.. what's wrong with me?

The Following User Says Thank You to Faustino For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
still multi tasking is a question? N900 & N9 rocks!
Not really anything new on that vid, saw this on the Note a while back :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SReBbjOwvlU

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tedri Mark For This Useful Post:
appart from the mega super quad core i don't see anything outstanding nothing 2011 devices already not have.
Right, but look at the specs of the lumias and the N9...

"Specs don't matter" gone mad.

Originally Posted by Tedri Mark View Post
Not really anything new on that vid, saw this on the Note a while back :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SReBbjOwvlU
It's quite sad that such powered hardware comes with android which underuse it (unless if you heavily mod it like on the video) where maemo would fly on it (and no swap hell).

May be it's not the best place to ask it, but can you disable the low mem app killing and have a desktop/maemo way to visualise running tasks on android ? And can you run a X server that run natively on android (like Xephyr on linux, cygwin/X on windows) ?