Active Topics

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Rio de Janeiro, BR
Hi,

I successfully booted the system from sd card and everything is ok, except I cannot access vfat partition of internal card from windows anymore when it boots from sd card. When it boots from flash (jffs2), everything is fine.

Dmesg : http://pastebin.com/m388c644d

Is really impossible to access partitions in same sd card where the system booted or Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
I think this should answer your question.

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)

Originally Posted by GeraldKo View Post
I think this should answer your question.
And once again you were right. This solved my problem.

Tanks a lot.

Now, when I copy or edit a file in the card, even unmounting the card through windows button "Safely remove hardware", the file is not updated in card when I try to read it in tablet. And its "Archive" property is setted true.

Any hints?

I returned to research for a solution to this - tablet don't sync files by usb - and discover two things:

1 - Sync command don't sync in fact.
2 - If I restart IT, then sync is made and the file is show in file manager or ls command.

Does anyone knows which other commands I could try to sync files between pc and It?

Thansks in advance